Festival Life

So its day #1 of the music festival and I can't contain my excitement. Be able to see your favorite artist live, in person, with lights, speakers, fireworks and confetti is a feeling that you just can't beat. 

Me and my friends are all getting ready while drinking some wine to pregame a little bit and we have our music playing the background. My outfit consist of some black, red and yellow flame high waisted bottoms, black fishnet top, red star cross over bralette and a red hat to top it off.  Basically we we're all fucking snatched! 

"DDDAAMMMNNN do we look good" I hear Sarah yell.

" yeeess bitch fuck it up" I yell back. 

We all laugh and I grab my phone and take a quick pic to send to Scott. 

We decided it would be best just to grab an uber to the show because lord knows whats about to go down. 

Scott: Fuck me I need you

Me: Hahaha not yet (;

When we first get to the music festival we go fill up our backpacks with water then head to the first dj on our list to see. After about 5 hours later I still haven't heard from Scott. I just assume because we have crappy service but still.  It's kind of getting to me. Sarah and I lost the other girls like an hour ago. They went out to smoke with some people while Sarah and I went to grab a pizza. 

I went to the charging station to charge my phone for a few minutes and while I'm waiting I finally get a message from Scott. 

Scott: Wya?

Me: Charging station, wya?

Scott: Landlines field come meet me, by first aid tent

"Hey Scott wants to meet me by the first aid tent" I turn to sarah who's sippin on a slushi.

"Oh shit ok lets go"

We start to walk over to where Scott said he would be at, I dont even really know what to look for. I start to get butterflies in my stomach and my anxiety is at its highest peak. 

We reach the first aid but Its dark out now so I cant really see much. I text him again.

Me: I'm here but I dont see you. Im in the red Hat and fishnet

Scott: I dont see you 

"Maybe he left?" Sarah states as I start to walk around I feel dumb looking around. 

"LENA!" I hear and I turn around and I finally see him. He's with a friend I'm assuming. 

I walk over to him and he immediately grabs me by my waist and hugs me. He's fucking tall and built wtf, I think to myself. He smelt like sweat but we are outside. I burry my head in between his neck and shoulder and I feel him lay his head on top of mine. After a moment we finally break apart and he grabs my hand. 

"Lena this is Gomez, Gomez this is Lena" Scott introduces us. 

"hey! and this is my friend Sarah" I say and point to Sarah.

"Hey!" Sarah responds.

"Do you guy want a drink?" Scott ask. Me and sarah just look at each other and I smile and say sure. 

Me and Scott walk over together to the tent where they are serving drinks and get in line. 

We stare into each others eyes for a second. He has big green eyes that I starring dead into my brown ones. 

He chuckles "You're so cute" I laugh and say "thank you, your'e not so bad yourself" 

I go to lean into him as he laughs and kisses my temple. 

"What do you want to drink?" He ask. 

"I'll just have whatever you have" I respond.

We're next in line and I hear him order and a vodka and redbull. We take the drink and walk back over to Sarah and Gomez I see them talking a little bit. Gomez was not bad looking. Hispanic thick guy with dark black hair and tattoos everywhere. Where Scott has almost blonde short hair and only a few tattoos. 

"Who are ya'll  going to see next?" I ask as I take a sip of the drink.

"Jauz. are you going to see him too?"

"I mean yeah I didnt meet up with you just to leave ahaha" We both laugh.

"Lets get closer then" We all start to walk towards the main stage and into the crowd. Scott holds on top my hand as we weave through and pic a spot to stand in.

The music starts playing as the DJ Jauz comes on and people start screaming and waving their hands everywhere. 

"I have to admit that I'm rolling Right now" Scott whispers/screams in my ear. 

I just laugh and shake my head. He's facing me and puts his arms around my shoulders as I down the rest of the drink and throw the cup away.  We start dancing a little bit and grinding against each other getting lost in the music. 

"You're so fucking cute, I really wanna kiss you." Scott says while he leans down in front of my face and starts rubbing the back of my neck.

"I'm not stopping you" I say and look up at him and he instantly grabs my face and kisses me. 

When I tell you that shit had me weak. like seriously. I've never been kissed like that before. With so much passion and force It was like I was high just from his kiss. He pulls back and smirks at me. I just laugh and shake my head and my cheeks flare up with blush. 

For the next 2 hours it goes like that. We dance, we kiss, we make small talk.

Its towards the end of the festival and Scott says Gomez needs to go find one of his friends. I look over at Sarah and she says we have to go find the other girls so we part ways.

"I'll see you tomorrow ok" Scott Reassures me and kisses my forehead then walks off.

"OMG YALL WERE SO CUTE TOGETHER!!!" I hear sarah scream.

I laugh "Were we really though?" 

"Oh yeah like I could feel the sex off you two" Sarah says as we walk off to go to the exits and meet up with the girls.

We just laugh about stupid shit and take some pics while walking to the exits and we spot the girls taking some booty pics as well.

We get an uber and make our way back to the Airbnb debating on if we should go to the after party or not but we all said that we were just too tired. I made some Ramen noodles at the Airbnb while scrolling through all the pictures and videos I took. 

Scott: I miss you

Me: I miss you tool, I'll see you tomorrow goodnight 

Scott: Goodnight baby