Surprise

2 YEARS LATER

"Goodmorning my sleepy head" i cooed to my 1 yr old babygirl.

She has her big green eyes wide open gurgling up at me in her Pink and white crib.

I pick her up and take her to the kitchen, sit her in her cute black and white High Chair to feed her breakfast.

"What do you want for breakfast sweet pea, Carrots and eggs or banana and Oatmeal?" I question her as if she could talk back to me. She just slaps her hand in front of the banana and starts giggling.

"Ok Banana and oatmeal it is." I smile and kiss her forehead before mashing up the banana and oatmeal together then place it in front of her. She's the most perfect little girl anyone could ever ask for.

Looking just like her father shes the cutest thing ever. I start to Think back to when I found out I was pregnant.

************1 YEAR AND 9 MONTHS AGO******

I just sit there on my bathroom floor, no tears could even form because so many emotions are swarming through my head right now as I stare at the 3 Positive test results in front of me.

I'm pregnant. With someones baby. I'm having someones child. Someone that i don't even know or that doesn't even know me.

I'm finally getting my life together. A new place, great job, new car. Of course this had to happen.

"Can you come over it's important" I call my Half-Sister over. Shes a year older than me and works at a hair salon here in Tennessee. "On my way" She replies fast.

30 Minutes later I hear my door open and Taylor calling my name out.

"In here" I scream out. She opens the door of my bathroom takes one look at my face, glances at the sink with the test on the counter then looks back at me.

"Oh Leana Leana Leana" She softly says then bends down to hug me.

As soon as her arms wrap around me I bust out in tears just screaming out everything.

I tell her everything. From me meeting Scott the first time, to meeting him a second time, to being sick the past 2 weeks and how stupid I was and how my life was going to fall apart.

Then she ask "Are you going to call and tell him?"

I sigh "Idk I havent really thought about it" I said honestly.

"I mean do you think he would come here?"

"I'm not sure It's been awhile since I last spoke to him and I mean he lives all the way over in Colorado" I said to Taylor.

"Maybe just give him a call and see what he says? I mean worst case scenario he just wont be here, but no matter what you know i'm here for you." She says and gives me a quick hug.

We sat for a few more seconds till we decided to get up and go get some take out for dinner.

Hours later we're sitting on the couch watching Princess Diaries when I speak up.

"I think I'm going to try and call him" I says as I tun over to Taylor.

I grab my phone and we both suck in our breaths while the phone rings.

"Hello?" a woman answers.

I look over at Taylor with pleading eyes as I was shocked that a woman answers a grown mans phone.

"Hellooo?" The woman says again.

Taylor quickly grabs the phone "Yes I was calling to speak to a Scott?"

"He's in the shower right now but can I take a message?" The woman answers.

I shake my head no at Taylor with fearful eyes as to what she might say back.

"No thats ok thanks" Taylor says then ends the call.

I finally let go of the breath I was with holding.

"He has a gf" I state and look at Taylor. "How can I tell him now"

"Lets look him up on FB" I go to grab my Macbook and try to search him on fb and sure enough there's a picture with him and a girl with red hair.

"Hashtag single mom life" I say to Taylor as I think about how my life will turn out.