14:NOT YOU

Riley

On Monday morning, Penny knocked on the door at five.

"Come in!" I said sleepily, I was counting on her to wake me up.

"How are you not up yet?!" Penny asked, she continued on as if knowing the answer. "Are you excited for school!"

Well, at least I know she hasn't completely lost her marbles.

"Why, why would I ever be." I said being really annoyed at the fact the she won't just tell me already.

" We can rub in Jemma's face that Huxley will never date her! " Penny said, that idea was so dumb not even I would think of it.

" First of all Penny, you didn't even explain that right,  second,  that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard of.  What's wrong with you?!" I said,  fully awake now.

" What do you mean?!  I'm perfectly fine!  I've never felt better! "

"Come on Penny,  let's get you to school." I got in her car. 

" What do you think your doing? " Penny said in such a sassy was should moved her head around when she spoke and her hands were on her hips, that's when I noticed what she was wearing crop top and ripped skinny jeans with white vans,  her hair was in a messy bun,  and she had glasses on.

" I'm driving!" I roared back. " And what are you wearing!" I asked.

"Clothes."

"Get in." I said.

The drive there was silent,  she was on her phone posting pictures on Instagram,  which she has never done before.

" We pulled up to the curb,  I saw Michaela waiting anxiously to see what I had been texting her about.

I'm only now starting to realize all of the changes Penny made,  her once platinum blonde hair was now a dirty blonde.  Her back pack,  once pink,  now black. Rested lazily on her left shoulder.

" what in the world... " Michaela asked worried.

"STOP ASKING SO  MANY QUESTIONS! " Penny snapped.  "Isn't this what you guys wanted?  When am I ever good enough for you guys." Her tone changed.

" Not this!!" I answered.

"This isn't you. " Michaela said.

Penny stormed off into the building without another glance back.

ѕσяяу fσя тнє яєαℓℓу ℓσиg ∂єℓαу, нσρє уσυ єиʝσує∂ тнιѕ ¢нαρтєя!!