03: MATH CLASS

Riley
It's lunch time on Friday and Penny Michaela and I are talking about the party when out of no where Michaela brings up the party. Penny's cheeks turned bright pink and her mouth stretched into a smile. Penny isn't the type of person who shows those types of feelings, after twelve years of knowing her, I think I should know what she's feeling.
After lunch we all met up by my locker, but it wasn't long until Penny said she needed to get to math early to study.
We are all in the same math class, so Michaela and I always walk together, but Penny walks alone. During math Penny kept staring into space and not taking notes, she has never done that before. Mr. Cumbert, our math teacher kept telling her to pay attention.
"Miss Larkenson, please pay attention I don't know what has gotten into you today, and I'm sure it won't affect your performance on the pop quiz I'm handing out." All the students groaned and got out their pens because they know that there is no way to get out of his quizzes.

Penny

During math I couldn't focus I was actually excited for the party, I'm one hundred percent sure I'll be able to go, my mom and dad have always wanted me to go out in the world and do stuff like this, I have really loose parents.
When I heard there was going to be a pop quiz I freaked out I knew I wasn't going to be able to pass it, I keep thinking about Hu- the party.
To be honest, I don't know what has gotten into me. I'm clearly not Huxley's type, but I need to try to be.
Don't worry, I won't change myself, but I will make sure that he falls for me, and before you ask... No. No I do not have a plan, I was just going to wing it.
Plus, he's already met me, he knows what type of person I am, it would be weird to have a personality change right  when you meet a guy.

Michaela

It's been less than twenty minutes and Penny is already lost in her thoughts... This happens every time she meets a new guy.
She thinks me and Riley don't know, but we do, everyone is easy to reach when they have a soft spot for a certain someone.

***I haven't shown too many Michaela POV'S but I just did... Also what do you guys think about a Huxley POV?
To see how he feels... I don't know how he feels yet... It may or may not be sorta but nothing like the upside of falling.
I promise they will be nothing alike... But I have to admit if I didn't read that book there would probably only be a Penny POV.
❤Bella ❤