08: GREETINGS JEMMA

Penny

After I was done talking to my teacher about the test, I Huxley talking to a girl, I shouldn't be jealous since we aren't dating, but I am.

He kept calling her Jemma. He didn't seem interested so I had no reason to get jealous.

"So Huxley," she said. "Are you going to the Football game tonight?"

I felt like screaming No he is coming to the movies with me. But I didn't have to because he said it for me.

She looked at me turned her head dramatically and walked away.

"It's like you knew exactly what I was going to say." I chuckled.

"That's because I did, you had that look."

What look.

Instead of asking I gave him a half smile and tucked a loose piece of hair behind my ear.

" What was she saying to you. "  I asked.

" nothing much, she was just saying she wanted me to go to retake with her and stuff. No need to worry. " he said nudging me and winking.

A minute later the bell rang and we parted our ways.

"Hello." I heard a sweet voice call over to me.

I turned around to see a tall girl in a dress, her hair was brunette with golden curls at the end, her eyes sparkled like the ocean.

It was Jemma, Huxley said there was no need to worry! She's gorgeous there is no way I'm competing with THAT.

"Hi." I replied fast.

" Stay away from him, he is going to be mine, there is no way you are getting in the way of our future family. "

She's so creepy. Future family!

With out thinking I said " He doesn't want you! So you see the disgust in his face when he is near you! "

She stormed off, going to...oh no, we are in the same class. Mr. Hensome said I'm sitting next to a new girl tomorrow. How did I not do the math earlier!

I hope you enjoyed ;) sorry for the long delay...❤
Please vote if you enjoyed!