00: INTRODUCTION

Penny
Hi, I'm Penny.
I'm a simple girl who doesn't live too far off the edge, because if I did I may not live for 100+ years ya know?

Every time I fall for someone I keep it bottled up inside me, so my feelings don't get crushed, I don't have any social media except Instagram and Twitter but I don't post, I simply scroll and like, scroll and like.
If you met my friends you would get anxiety just looking at them I mean, they show skin. Disgusting right? In the summer shorts should be up to the knee and on the top tanks with a light white sweater, like I do.
They were born brunettes but insist they bleach their hair blonde every month!! At this rate their hair will be out of their heads by 36, they try to get me to do crazy things like go out with boys and go to parties on weekends, weekends are a time to re-read the material you didn't understand at school, I love them to death but, I worry about them, I'm scared they are living on the edge and are about to fall off.

Michaela

Riley and I love, love, LOVE Penny, but she's so... Boring, she knows what she wants and gets it like 10 months later, she won't put anything in her hair she just braids it. She's never been to a party, and I don't just mean real high school parties I mean kid parties, on my 7th birthday I invited Penny but she never showed up, she said she needed to review her times tables.
When I was 10 she insisted if she goes to the party there were to be a TUTORING STATION!!! WHAT?!
Well, guess how long that lasted... Not long. We've tried everything under our power to get her to hang loose, but she just won't... We would never make her do something she didn't want to, that wouldn't be a good friendship. I'm just worried about her.

Riley

Penny, she is, special, she's my best friend and so is Michaela, but Michaela is more my friend type, I don't even know how we are all friends, like me and Michaela, I see how we are friends, but I really don't understand why we are friends with Penny  without ever fighting.
I'm not being a fake friend,  it's not a toxic relationship, we all brawl sometimes, otherwise we wouldn't be "healthy friends" we care about each other and I couldn't imagine life without them but being friends with Penny can be a challenge, I love it, but I'm worried for her.
Please vote!! This is the new version of perfect Penny, it's slower and doesn't get into detail too fast. Anyway I hope you liked the introduction!🙃