02: RILEY'S HOUSE

Riley

When I asked Penny to come over, I thought she might get suspicious. But she didn't, because as long as you let her do her homework, she won't see anything coming.
Two hours later she finished her homework and Michaela and I were really excited to put our plan into motion.
"Where are we going? "Penny whined the whole way there.
" We are going to that vegan McDonald's you like so much" I answered.
Michaela rolled her eyes at the fact I was lying and not doing a good job at it.
" Okay, fine, I cave. We are taking you to Mariano's Pizzaria. " why would you say that I thought to myself every time a word came out of my mouth.
"Oh, okay it's just pizza. You guys are acting weird." Penny said and she walked right along.
I guess we are doing a good job, she doesn't even know what we are doing yet.
I was over here thinking she was smart!

Anyway we got to the pizza place and there he was the perfect guy... I mean for Penny of course.
They were the Perfect match, him with his golden brown hair, and blue-ish grey eyes...they looked the same she's scrawny and he is Muscular, okay that might not be the same but they are both attractive.
I could see she has attraction to him, her pupils were dilated and every time I asked her what she wanted she didn't say anything.
Then she finally said something.
"I'll go look for a table." Of course it was the one right next to his. He was looking at her too. They were flirting... But they weren't talking. She's a natural.

Penny

He's the one.  I thought to my myself over and over again. Before I could stop myself, I got up and walked over to him. I was going to turn around and go back but even I knew that was worse than just going up and saying:
"Hi." I said. Guess what he said back?
" Hey, I'm Huxly. " 
" I'm Penny. " I replied, I'm a natural when it comes down to this type of stuff, I just don't want to tell anyone because I'm happy being what Riley and Michaela call "a good freak" I was never sure what it meant, but I was sure glad they put "good in there."
After a while Huxly invited me and my friends to a party at his house on Friday, after the dance of course, I didn't really need to think about it because I understood the lesson this week, and there is no tests or quizzes, at the end of the night he asked me to go with him to the dance and I said:
" Oh -- yes, I would love to go. " but in the inside I was like:
" Yes yes yes yay yes woooo!!!!! "
A light, bright, radiant beautiful smile stretched out across his face.
" Can't wait, see you in school. " he said. Just like that. He wasn't even lying I knew he couldn't wait until tomorrow at 7:30 am.
I'd  thank Riley and Michaela, but they they will think I'm turning into them... I'm not.... Am I?

Please vote of you enjoyed, I tried to make it more... "Dramatic" but I don't think I did that to well.
More coming soon! Stay with me!❤