13: JUST FRIENDS

Penny

"I can't believe Huxley right now!" I took all of my anger out on Michaela, she didn't seem to mind since she knew she would be doing the same thing if she were in my position.

"I know." Comforted Michaela, she was still rubbing my back when Riley got here.

"I'm so sorry!" Riley ran over to me and hugged me as tight as humanly possible.

"HE TOLD ME HE WASN'T INTERESTED IN HER!" I yelled, still crying.

"I'm sorry. " Michaela said,  it seemed to be the only thing she could do,  but it wasn't helping.

"If it makes you feel better, " Riley said,  she knew it wouldn't help,  but I love her for trying.  " He is an idiot,  he'll get the memo soon. "

I chuckled,  that made me feel a bit better,  but I was still feeling anger,  sadness and fear.

"OMG!! " Michaela whispered,  but mentioned to make it into a loud scream.

"What? " I asked,  frantically getting up,  thinking the news about the new couple was not true.

" Do you know Fara? " Michaela asked.

"Yeah, she's  Huxley's older sister. " Riley and I said in sync.

"Well...  What's the news?! "  I knew that if it had something to do with Fara,  it had to be something about Hux.

" She just took a picture with Huxley,  at the mall and Jemma was walking with her friends behind them. " Michaela said.

I wasn't understanding what she was trying to say,  and I could tell Riley didn't either.

"GUYS!" Michaela shouted,  making me fall off of the bench at the end of my bed. " ALL JEMMA DID WAS ASK HUXLEY FOR A PHOTO AND JUST SAID THEY WERE TOGETHER! "

" Yeah,  but how do we know that for sure? " Riley said helping me up.

" She wouldn't be at the mall with Huxley and his sister,  that's weird,  plus, they just met. " She was right,  but I should keep my feelings mutual,  just in case she is wrong,  but I doubt she is. "

Later that night I was texting Huxley and he said they bumped into each other at the mall and she asked for a photo,  I believe him...  But I'm jealous still,  what if a new stunning girl comes to our school and she really is nice?  What do I do then?  He will want her,  me and Huxley are just close friends,  but some day I hope to be more.

ι'м ѕσяяу,  тнαт ¢нαρтєя ωαѕ αℓℓ σνєя тнє ρℓα¢є...  ¢αи уσυ яєα∂ ωιтн тнιѕ fσит?

ρℓєαѕє νσтє ιf уσυ єиʝσує∂!!!