07: THE NEW GIRL

Michaela

She is soooo gorgeous, EVERY ONE in the school was staring at her, all of the boys wanted to be with her, when I looked over at Huxley he didn't really see her as eye catching, he looked at Penny in a way that can't be described, but when he looked up at her just for a quick glance to see what all the fuss was about, he had a look on his face that said

This girl is gonna be trouble.

She passed all the guys, without a second glance back, and went straight over to Huxley.

Wait, do they know each other!! I thought to myself.

"And what's your name." She giggled flirtatiously.

Huh, I guess not.

"I'm Huxley." He responded awkwardly and running his hands through his hair.

"Jemma." She said in return.

Ugh, I can't stand her, if she gets through to Huxley than Penny is going to get more boring than she already is! I can't let that happen.

I saw Penny talking to the French teacher about her unhappy grade, she got a ninety-two!

I was worried she would come out of the classroom really soon, so I dragged Huxley over by me, that little rich girl Jemma was furious with me all day, during lunch she tried knocking over my tray, during the she tried to hit me with a football! We don't even have a foot ball unit!

"What's the matter, are you scared I'm going to get to Huxley first!" She said.

I wanted to say yes, but she would get the idea of was me who liked him so I said "no, to ahead take him, he's my brother!"

No, no he's not, I'm just a lying machine aren't I?!

"Fine I will, we will call madly in love and get engaged after we graduate in 2 months!" She did one of those creepy laughs, flipped her hair and strutted away.

So, that was the end of the chapter! What do you think will happen next!
Please vote if you liked the chapter and give me a follow if you aren't already following me!
❤Bella❤