Chapter 18 - Conflicts on Carlac

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Hey y'all!
So, today was gonna be the day where I get down to business and write as much as possible...
But someone (who I will not name) blew up my freaking minecraft town!!!!! AND IT WAS A SICK TOWN!!
So, as you could imagine, I rebuilt it. So it is currently 12:08am where I am—> Let's get itttttt

☆彡
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

"Oh no oh no oh no" muttered as she put the binoculars down and hurried let pressed some buttons ont the control panel, she needed to contact the masters. Saiph groaned when a very negative beep came back. It was worth the try.

There's not connection, why isn't there any connection anywhere?  Saiph innerly thought. She then decided that it would be best if she just sent a message, rather than a live call.

She rubbed her palms on the sides of her robes as she started to fell them get sweaty and clammy.

Already?  She thought, looking at her palms, she was becoming more prone to her anxiousness everyday she encountered a potentially 'life threatening situation.'

She waited for a screen to pop up to show when it would be recording. She tapped on a red circle with rotated on the glass of the screen.

Taking a breath in, she started her message.

"Master Kenobi."

"Padawan Ahsoka and I recently gave our efforts to help rescue Lux Bonteri from a certain threat. In the process, we have been diverted away from Coruscant, to Carlac.
Observing the current situation-"

Saiph paused and peered through the window of the cockpit, she saw Ahsoka being put into a transport with Lux and some Death Watch members.

"- I believe that there is a chance that something could go wrong and or unplanned. I also believe that Death Watch could be involved."

Saiph bowed her head and finished, "That is all I know at the moment and I apologize about the sudden delay. We will return as soon as it is possible."

She watched as the the bar loaded on the screen and sent to the Jedi. Well, she had hope that it would send to the Jedi...

I don't have time for this. Saiph thought, as she made her way through the shuttle and opened a compartment in the wall. As the door slid open. Saiph could see several coats hanging on small wires hooks. She grabbed one and slipped it on, it covered her body and hanged off of her shoulders heavily. She sighed, pulling on the hood and walking down the ramp. She pressed a few buttons just before getting off and a lid popped out of the side of the shuttle. Walking towards it, she pulled a speeder out of the side of the shuttle.

"Why am I always the one tracking?"

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

"R2, do you read me?" Saiph spike into her intercom, "R2? I need you to send me your location!" She spoke a bit louder, the wind passing the speeder muffling her calls.

Saiph rubbed her hands together, breathing on them to warm up. She'd been traveling for what felt like hours, with the snow starting to come down much more heavily. The scenery was quite nice for her, even if she was not much of a fan of snow. Saiph turned a corner, drifting slightly and gasped when a cliff made itself known infront of her. Turning hard on the handles, she skidded across the icy earth and stopped on the edge.