Chapter 3 - Greetings

Anakin was walking with Ahsoka and Rex down the corridors from the hangar after their mission. As soon as the door opened to the deck, he stopped at the sight of a girl standing next to Obi Wan. This caused Ahsoka and Rex to bump into his back making sounds at the impact of running into each other. All the while R2 D2 just went by.

"Master, I'd watch where you're going!"

"Oh apologies, snips."

From what Saiph could see, Obi Wan was right when he said the interaction between the master and his padawan was not at all formal. She wondered why that was.

"Well hello there," Obi Wan said as he turned, clearly aware of their presence now that they spoke, "I am glad to see you all made it out safe."

Anakin was the first to speak, "You never doubted us did you?"

Obi Wan smiles and placed his hand on Anakin's shoulder, "Never, my friend."

Saiph was observing from behind, continued to see how they interacted with each other. It was very casual-well, she knew they were friends since Obi Wan was Anakin's old master, she knew that. Quietly looking at the other two, she saw another clone, who most likely had some rank since he was with Skywalker. Then her eyes landed on the padawan. She was a Togrutan female, with a dark red coloured top, white pants and knee high boots she also wore matching red skirt held by a belt. She didn't realize she was staring until she looked up to her face and made eye contact with the girl.

"Who's this?" Anakin asked, looking around Obi Wan trying to get a look at Saiph.

"Anakin, Ahsoka, I would like to introduce Saiph Carian, she is my new padawan." Saiph bowed as he said this. Before she knew it, the girl named Ahsoka had bounded over and grabbed her hands in hers.

"It's so nice to meet you! I hope that we can be great friends!" She said with a big smile.

Saiph couldn't help but smile back, she was glad to know that the girl seemed to like her. She hoped that they'd get to know each other more.

"Me too." Saiph responded. And Ahsoka didn't leave her side.

Anakin gestured behind him, "This is Captain Rex. He's one of the best and if you need anything, you can just ask him."

In response, Rex saluted as he held his helmet in his left arm.

"Thank you, Rex..." Saiph said. They seemed to be a really nice batch.

They were all interrupted before anyone could speak again as another clone entered, "Sir, we have something that you might want to see over in the other room."

Obi Wan answered, "What is it?"

"We are intercepting a message sir."

Then it was Anakin's turn, "From who?"

"General Grievous sir."