Part 24

Hey, I'm back from my little break. I'm sorry that was sudden. I just wanted to take a break from writing for a while but now I feel a little more motivated to write again. Anyways, here's this chapter. This is where they go to the carnival and stuff happen. I'm not gonna go into too much detail since I want you all hyped up lol. Also, if you have a hard time writing, listen to 8D audios (I'm listening to History Maker YOI OP -3-)Or Lo-fi audios. It helps me and that's what I'm doing currently. Just a little friendly tip to help ya if you have writer's block. 

Ehm, this chapter just has a little bit of fluff in it with the two gays so eh, enjoy.

Today was a special exciting day. 1A was going to go to the carnival this evening. It was pretty exciting. Midoriya on the other hand was feeling this weird tense inside him. Todoroki (both of them in Midoriya's room) noticed the tensed up boy and frowned.

"Izuku"

Midoriya glanced at the taller boy who sat close to him. "Are you okay? You seem really tense and nervous."

Midoriya nervously smiled and gave a nod, but Todoroki knew that he really wasn't. He wasn't stupid, he could tell the boy was a nervous wreck and he didn't know why. His hand slowly stretched for the greenette's as he intertwined his fingers into Midoriya's. "Izu," Todoroki said with a stern voice. "What's wrong?"
"I-I'm fine, Shou," Midoriya replied. His voice was quivering. The boy looked away in embarrassment. Todoroki frowned. "No you're not," Todoroki replied. Midoriya sighed in defeat knowing that Todoroki wasn't going to leave him alone with this. Todoroki would just keep bothering him with the same question over and over again. "Fine, I'll tell you, you butthead," the boy chuckled.

"Oh~you think I'm a butthead?" Todoroki gasped in shock in a joking way. "I thought you loved me?"
"Wha-no, I do!" Midoriya said, putting his hands up in defense. Todoroki chuckled. "I'm joking," he said. "Oh," Midoriya said and put his hands down. "So, what's making you all tense and such?" Todoroki asked again. Midoriya sighed. "I-I'm worried..." the boy replied. Todoroki arched a brown and grew confused. "What do you mean?"

It grew silent for a moment. Todoroki tightened his grip on Midoriya's hand. "Izu-"
"I have a weird feeling about One For All...li-like he's planning something," Midoriya said, he looked up at Todoroki. The greenette's eyes were filled with tears that threatened to fall. Todoroki frowned. "Izuku," he said. "Nothing is going to happen." He leaned his head closer to the others. "And if anything, I wouldn't let that happen," he said looking straight into the emerald eyes that stared back at him. "I love you."

Midoriya's cheek glowed a light pink as he replied. "I love you, too, Shouto."

A soft warm smile appeared on Todoroki's face as he pecked a kiss on Midoriya's freckled cheek. "Don't worry too much about it, okay? I'm here to protect you."
"Okay," Midoriya replied and smiled back.