Part 6

Inko has known her husband for a long time before Izuku came along. When she had Izuku, her husband left for a job. He worked overseas, or so she thought until she saw something on the news and the police calling her. She still had no idea how they got her number, but the police could find anyone's information so that would make sense. She told them everything she knew about her husband. They announced that he was arrested for a crime he had done, which was stealing quirks. She had no idea how her husband could do that, but she later found out that the fire quirk he had he had stolen. He stole it from someone else. The police told her that her husband was a villain and his real quirk was called "One For All." She couldn't believe it and she thought this was all bullshit at first, but it was true. They had a newborn baby and her husband just left to do something so evil. She didn't know how to tell her son once he got older, but she knew that one day he was going to find out, and so, she would tell Izuku then.

She promised herself that she would do this. it's been 16 years and Izuku still had no idea that his dad was a villain. He never bothered to ask about his dad.

Until now...

~

sorry, it's so short, but AAHHH YOU GUYS!!! THIS STORY ALMOST HAS 1K READS IM VIBIN!!! The next chapter will be when they have the call. Izuku asks Inko about his dad and the truth finally comes out about his dad. He also gets a little mad at his mom and...well you'll have to wait for the next chapter to find out.

PLUS ULTRA!!!