Part 16

That day had come.

Midoriya was riding in the car with All Might and Aizawa. Aizawa had insisted to come along and be there just in case anything happened. The greenette sat between them in the back as they were being droved to the prison. Midoriya was told to wear his hero costume since his last appearance with All For One was right when they had saved Bakugou.

Bakugou...he wondered if he still cared...

That shook out of thought quickly enough. The boy was nervous and both Aizawa and All Might could tell.

"Young Midoriya," All Might began as he looked at the greenette. Midoriya's eyes flashed up to the hero. "You alright? You look nervous."
"Er...a little," the boy shrugged. If he was being really honest, he was really, really nervous. "But I'll be aright, I think..."

All Might nodded and started to speak again. "Listen kiddo, I know we haven't spoken to each other in a while after finding out about All For One your..." he hesitated a moment to even mention it. "You know, but...I just want to let you know, that I'm here if you ever need to talk about it, okay?"

Midoriya smiled. "Thanks All Might," the boy said in a soft voice. He hadn't mentioned any of this to any of his classmates still. Todoroki knows about his dad but he doesn't know that Midoriya was going to go visit him and he had to cancel their plans again. Midoriya really wanted to hang out with Todoroki, but his stupid 'father' wanted to see him for some, god knows what reason. Midoriya didn't even want to go.

The car ride felt long but they were there as soon as they knew it. Midoriya nervously stepped out of the car and looked at the huge prison cell building before him. He gulped and started to fiddle with his fingers as he usually did when he got nervous or shy.

"You ready?"
"Yeah," Midoriya nodded and looked up at All Might. "I can do this."

ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴ ᴏғ ᴀ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें