Part 23

yEeT. I love Bakugou-

Few days have passed. The students have noticed something different about Bakugou. He was still himself, but he was also becoming nicer now. No one really asked what happened when Bakugou wanted to chat with Midoriya that one day, so they left it alone knowing that Bakugou doesn't like it when someone get's up in his business.

The morning classes were boring, as usual, Bakugou was clicking the end of his pen and his other laying his head on it. He looked bored, but he was actually listening to the lesson. English was a bit fun. Present Mic would create a game for them and sometimes, the games were a bit too competitive, but that's what made them fun.

"Alright, listeners," Present Mic began. "Class is almost over and I don't have a game put together, so you guys can do whatever you want."

The whole class's eyes brightened and smiles were plastered on each and everyone's face. Everyone started to converse with each other. They started to talk about planning something fun for the time meaning.

The carnival was opening up this week and Aizawa was going to take the students there this week for a break from all the training they've been doing. It sounded like fun, but something in Midoriya's mind kept telling him that they shouldn't go at all.

Ever since the visit with A.F.O., he's been on edge about what the villain had said to him. He felt unsafe. He couldn't tell anybody about it, not even his own boyfriend, but he knew he could talk to one of the heroes about it.

"Izuku?" Todoroki's soft voice rung in Midoriya's ears. The greenette turned to look at Todoroki. "You okay? You look upset...you wanna talk about it?"
"O-Oh, no! I was just thinking," Midoriya replied. Todoroki frowned and stared at Midoriya for a moment. He knew something wasn't right, but he decided to let it go knowing Midoriya didn't like it when someone bothered him about his little problem until he was ready to tell you what it was. "Okay. But if something is really bothering you, just so you know, I'm here, okay?"
"Okay."

The school bell rang and the students got up and grabbed their stuff. Next was lunch, and after that, they had Aizawa's class.

_

Midoriya settled down as he sat next to Todoroki. The whole class was sitting at one big table and talking with each other, which was surprising. The class was usually spread out in their little groups during lunch. Midoriya wondered what made them do this. It didn't matter at the moment, he was just happy everyone was getting along. He couldn't help but smile and forget about what he was thinking.

*cues MLP theme song* ThE PoWer Of FriEnDShiP