Part 15

Midoriya's eyes widened. Why does his mom want to talk about his dad? "What, do you have more secrets you've been keeping from me?" He asked, sounding a bit ignorant. Aizawa frowned. "Problem child, that is not how you speak to adults," he said in a bit of a warning voice. Midoriya glared at his teacher for a second, and then looked away. "Izu, i-it's not that," Inko said in a calm tone. She really wanted to apologize, but she knew this wasn't the perfect moment.

"Mr. Midoriya," Nezu said. Midoriya glanced at him. "I brought your mother here for a reason and to ask her something. But before we do, All Might, do you mind explaining what's happening?"

Toshinori (in his citizen form since he couldn't really use much of his power at all) cleared his throat before he spoke.  "Young Midoriya, yesterday we got a call from the police station and All For One mentioned you. He insisted that you should come to visit him, but we can't do that unless your mother has a complete answer to this question."

Midoriya stayed silent. He was speechless. Why did All For One want him to visit? He hoped his mom would say no because he definitely does not want to see that man at all. He glanced at his mother who was in deep surprise as well as he was. She hesitated for a moment to speak.

"Izuku honey, I know you won't like this answer and we haven't been on equal terms...but as long as I'm here, I want you to know that I love you, and I'm not trying to make it seem like I'm doing something unfair, but I want you to go," Inko said as she gazed into her son's eyes. 

"W-what?" He mumbled. "M-mom, I-I don't want to go-"
"Honey, I just want you to speak with him-"
"MOM, HE'S NOT A FATHER TO ME! Do you just think we're gonna talk things out like a normal dad and son would do?" Midoriya's face was red at this point. His blood was boiling and he wanted to leave already. This was pointless. Why did he have to go? "Young Midoriya," All Might put a hand on Midoirya's shoulder, which he shoved away. All Might frowned.

"I just think you'll get to know him better. Even if he is a bad guy and all, I'm doing this for you-"
"For me?" Midoriya began to cry. "Mom, it seems like your doing this for yourself and you want me to suffer! Do you even know how hard it's been for me for the past few days? Do you know how many times I cried myself to sleep just thinking about all of this? Are you even aware that I'm mad? I even missed a few days of classes for fucking  god's sake!!!"

Inko went silent. She's never seen her son so angry and it reminded her of Bakugou. All this anger he had, he had been holding it all in and he decided to finally let it out. Midoriya didn't even realize that he was this pissed.

Inko cupped her hand on Midoriya's cheek. "Izuku," she said with a strong-like voice. She sounded so mother-like as she usually did. "I have no intention of making you feel this way," she responded as her eyes flashed. "As much as you do, I hate seeing you so hurt by this, honey. And I am so, so sorry that I never told you anything about your father before. I should've and I regret it."

Izuku didn't respond this time. He felt stupid for lashing out and it made him feel terrible. Inko was asking for him to forgive him and he was stupid enough just to get mad at her for not telling him about his father. 

Everything was spinning. His mind was filled with thoughts and the world around him was blurry and he felt a weird feeling in his stomach. He crashed to the floor onto his knees, his head hanging low, and he was clenching to his shirt as let out a broken sob.

"I'm so sorry," he said as the tears ran down his freckled cheeks. "I didn't mean to yell...I was just so mad...and...I-I yelled at you..."

Inko kneeled down and sat on the floor with her son. "Izuku, no...no don't cry, sweetheart, it's okay, I should be the one who's sorry..."
"I know." Midoriya looked up at her with his glassy eyes. "But I feel so terrible for being so mad...I-I was selfish," the boy said and sniffled his nose to keep the snot from running down. "And I'm sorry I disrespected you that way. Please forgive me."

Inko quickly embraced Izuku into a hug. As soon as she hugged him, the more his sobs became violent. "I forgive you Izu...it's okay baby, don't cry...it's alright," she said with a soothing voice.

"I love you so much, Izuku."