Part 10

After last night, Todoroki couldn't help but think about it. Midoriya's hug was so soft. He's never gotten a hug from him before. He doesn't remember the last time he's gotten a hug and he forgot how warm and soft it was.

He sat down at his desk and glanced around the classroom. He noticed Midoriya had finally returned to class after missing a few days. Midoriya saw him and smiled, as he quickly waved at the boy. Todoroki blushed and shyly waved back. He looked so happier today than the past few days. He was glad Midoriya doing much better. The only thing he wanted to see Midoriya do today, was smile and have a good day.

"Deku!" Ururaka shouted with excitement and a smile appeared on her face. "You're back! What happened? Are you okay?" That excited look turned into a concern one. Midoriya nervously chuckled. "Oh, Ururaka-chan. Y-yeah...I-I don't really know what happened..." he lied. He had to. He didn't want everyone to know about his dad. The greenette frowned. Ururaka frowned. "Awe, I'm sorry Deku-kun. You're okay now, right?" She asked. The boy nodded. He didn't need to think about his dad. A bright smile appeared on his face. "Yeah, I'm fine now."
"Good," she replied with a nod of her head. "Well, I better go sit down, class is about to start."

The brunette walked away and sat down at her desk. Aizawa walked in and glanced at Midoriya. A small smile appeared. Midoriya noticed and shyly smiled back. 

"Alright, class, I've had a miserable morning and I don't need to deal with any more of your shit today so shut up, don't blink, breathe, sneeze, cough, laugh, or move from your seats at all, got it?"
"Sensei," Iida quickly raised his hand. "What if we need to ask an important question or use the restroom?"

"Figure that out yourself," the teacher bluntly replied. "Yes, sir!"

Bakugou sat in his seat grumbling and complaining. "Who gives a shit, I do what I want..." he said.

"Now, we're gonna be doing a pop-quiz today to test your knowledge on what you know. Midoriya, since you weren't here for a few days, you don't have to take it. So I'd advise you to come up here and sit at this desk so no one gets distracted and tries to talk to you or whatever.." Aizawa said as he gestured to the empty desk in the corner. "You can work on the school work you missed for a few days."

"Yes, sir," Midoriya said in a soft tone and grabbed his items, and headed to the other desk."

Bakugou, can you pass the papers out?"
"Shut up."
"Just do it," the man argued. Bakugou scoffed and snatched the papers as he slapped each one on the other desk with the cocky attitude he always had. He kept glaring at Midoriya, which pissed Todoroki off. He knew that Bakugou was gonna say something stupid to him. He just didn't know when.

The class started the quiz while Midoriya did the schoolwork he had missed for a few days. Aizawa was helping him with the questions.

"Aizawa-sensei?" Midoriya interrupted the man. Aizawa went silent for a moment after. "Yes?"
"Can I take a break?... This is too hard and confusing..."

Aizawa nodded. "Yeah. Actually, you know what, maybe I can help you with it later at the dorms alright?"
"Okay."

Midoriya then took a break from the school work. He grabbed out a sketchbook from his book bag and drew in that for a while.  He drew just for fun. He just drew a lot of random stuff. He would just look at something or someone and he'd just draw.  He glanced at Todoroki and got an idea.

He started to sketch it out quickly.