Part 9

OkAY, I haven't been focusing on this story in a LONNG time, but I'm trying! I've been working on a Voltron fanfic and it's been doing pretty well. I have two chapters finished so far :')
Anyways, apologies for the long wait of this chapter. I've just been very busy writing my other project.

Todoroki's expression changed to a shocked one. He was speechless. How can All For One be Midoriya's father?

"A-Are you joking?" The half and half boy asked making sure that his friend wasn't playing with him. Midoriya shook his head. "N-no...why would I joke about something like that?" The greenette replied sounding slightly offended. Todoroki frowned from the bit of rudeness in the boy's tone. Midoriya looked at him and sighed. "S-sorry" he mumbled.
"It's fine..."

It was quiet for another moment between the two. Midoriya and Todoroki stare at each other for a moment. Todoroki stared into the boy's beautiful emerald green eyes. His eyes turned down to his lips but quickly flashed back up to Midoriya's eyes.

"Are you...feeling any better?" Todoroki awkwardly asked. His cheeks turned slightly red. Luckily the room dimmed and his face wasn't all that visible to see.

"I...I think so..." the greenette replied. "Just...still a little upset about all of this..." he mumbled as he averted his eyes. Todoroki frowned. "It'll be alright," he said in a soft tone.

It was quiet for another moment. Midoriya looked up at the half-and-half boy with a slight blush as he started to speak and stutter. "C-could you maybe s-stay a little longer? I-I know it sounds stupid, but I just need someone to comfort me right now," he awkwardly chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck. Todoroki's cheeks turned light red again.

"Y-you don't have to, if you want to...sorry I asked," Midoriya said since he didn't get soon enough of a response. "No! I want to stay," Todorki blurted out. "Shit, why did I say that?"He thought to himself as his face got a little redder.

Todoroki has had a crush on Midoriya ever since the Sports Festival. He was good at hiding the fact that he did have a crush on him. He does have those moments where he does get red like a tomato when the class is training and sees how cool Midoriya was. 

Midoriya looked at him with awe. Todoroki sighed and restarted his statement in a much softer tone. "I'll stay."

The greenette had a small grin on his face. He leaned in and embraced Todoroki with warm arms. "Thank you."

A small smile grew on Todoroki's face as he hugged the boy back and they stayed like that for a while.

FHGFGHFDHGKJ WHY DID I RUSH TODODEKU SO SOON HDFKJSHKGDFSK JFC