Part 11

this is so close to a million views fkdhslgkhklds I can sMELl it!

I think I might start drawing pictures for this story. I've been doing it for another story I recently just started, so uh, yeah!

The bell rung and Midoriya jumped a little from the unexpected loud noise. He quickly gathered his stuff together as he stuffed it into his bookbag. He went to grab his sketchbook but couldn't find it. He frantically started to look around for it and started to panic.

"Did you draw all of these?"

Shit...

The greenette slowly turned his head to be faced with Aizawa. He nervously gulped. "Y-yeah," he nervously replied. "T-they're not that great, really...I just draw for fun..."

Aizawa flipped through the pages of the artbook. The drawings looked amazing. He landed on one where it seemed to surprise him slightly, but it made him grin. It was a picture of him and Hizashi. It looked like they were chatting. It looked pretty cool.

"They're nice," Aizawa said handing back the sketchbook. Midoriya sheepishly smiled and blushed with embarrassment. "T-thanks..." he mumbled. "See you later," he said and waved at Aizawa.

Midoriya walked out of the classroom quietly and headed to the cafeteria. While he was walking, a certain blond stepped in his way. Midoriya paused and stood there with slight fear in his eyes.

"K-Kacchan. H-hi!" The greenette said with slight discomfort. Bakugou's sapphire eyes rested onto Midoriya's. "Where the fuck have you been these past few days? Why did you fucking appear again with that stupid smile you wear?"

Midoriya's eyes widened in shock. He couldn't tell if Bakugou was worried or mad that he had returned."K-Kacchan-"
"Don't say any dumb of an exscuse shit to me, tell me where the fuck you've been," Bakugou growled. Midoriya stayed silent. He didn't want Bakugou to find out. He didn't want anyone else to know about his dad.

What if Bakugou thought of him as a bad person because his dad is a villain.

"It was a family issue thing..." the boy mumbled. "And it stressed me out so I took a few days off..."

Bakugou stood there unphased and it looked like he was waiting for Midoriya to tell him more just from the suspicious look on his face. Midoriya nervously swallowed and cleared his throat.

"Bullshit. I know you Deku, you don't keep contact with any of your other family. You don't even have any other family from what I know!"

"Wait, how did Kacchan know so much? Maybe he does care and is worried about me?" Midoriya thought to himself.

Since when did Bakugou ever care?

Zero!

But this was different. Something about all of this was different. Midoriya's never seen Bakugou care about anything besides training to become the next greatest hero. "Kacchan?" Midoriya's voice quivered a little in fear. "W-were you worried about me? Y-you don't have to be anymore, I'm fine now-"
"Of course I was fucking worried, dipshit!" Bakugou cut him off. "Don't tell anyone this or you're fucking dead! Got that?" Midoriya quickly nodded. "Good. Now tell me what's been happening..."

Midoriya froze. He couldn't tell him. No way in hell was he ever going to tell him. What would Bakugou think?

"I-I can't tell you..." Midoriya said and averted his eyes. "I'm worried what you'll think of me...A-and why do you care so much about this? Y-you've never been nice to me, but why now?"

Bakugou went silent as well. He didn't know why or how he was worried about the nerd. Yes, he knows he's been a dick to Midoriya, but he didn't care about that right now. He didn't care how he treated others at all. He just wanted to be the number one hero.

So...

...why did he care?

(a/n this is CEO of I can't draw Bakugou's hair and side profiles for fuck sake 8'D)

Bakugou's brows furrowed down. He growled in annoyance. "Why not?" He asked as he stepped closer to Midoriya. The greenette looked up at the other as he began to get nervous. "You don't just disappear for a few days, slacking off and coming back saying nothing was wrong! What the hell happened!"

Midoriya frowned. "I said I can't tell you!" He shouted back. Bakugou's eyes widened. Midoriya was actually shouting at him.

"You know what," Bakugou began. "Forget. Next time I ask this, you better give me damn straight forward answer, got that, shitty nerd?"

Midoriya watched the blond leave. Once he was gone, Midoriya slid down against the wall and onto the floor, burying his head in between his knees. He didn't want anyone else to find out about it. He let a few tears roll down his freckled cheeks as he mumbled something.

"This is all your fault, dad."