Chapter 21

"Hey ..hey wake up" A pair of hands began to gently shake me. I scrunched my eyes in pain and turned over rejecting the person. They sighed and tugged on my hair causing me to swat their hands pulling the covers over my face I groaned.

"Come on doll face" hearing his monotone voice I slowly opened my eyes and sat up turning to see a dead looking man..despite that I still found him quite handsome..

Shaking that thought I yawned and rubbed my eyes but quickly flinched once I felt the burning sensation from last nights events.
"Be careful" he held my wrist looking at the bandages on my face with much regret. "S-sorry I forgot.." I gave him a weak smile but unfortunately he still looked guilty. "Dabi.." I slipped my wrist away from him and gently placed it to my surprise soft ebony hair. He completely frozed at the sudden affection making his stomach do flip- flops.

Seeing Dabi tensed up I quickly let go realizing I was making him uncomfortable. "S-sorry!" I waved my hands laughing nervously but he gave me a barley visible smile shaking his head. "Nono I was just shocked was all" he leaned back on his chair covering his face with his arm trying to get rid of the fluffy feelings in his stomach. "shock?" i tilted my head confused even more. "anyways how are you feeling?" he returned back to normal and folded his arms staring at me. "I'm fine.. i guess besides that hows Kats- i mean Bakugou.." I looked down ashamed about the events that happened recently.

"why do you care what he thinks" Dabi sat up straight. "huh I didn't-" "I can tell by your face you actually care what that kid thinks about you" "where is this all coming from? I just wanted to know if he was injured at all yesterday..""You're the one who got burned for god's sake why the hell are so worried about him" Dabi began to raise his voice.

Taken back by the sudden outburst I just sat there quietly Dabi clenched his fist aggravated by his own thoughts. 'even when you're hurting now why are you so concerned about him..why am I so concerned of your feelings towards him'

Dabi sighed "what do you want something to eat?"
"anything is fine as long as it's eatable" I joked trying to ease the tension. "Hn I'll be back" he quickly left making me question his actions but I shook my head of any of those kind of thoughts and laid back down staring outside.