Ch.9.5 (lost chapter forgot to publish)

HOLY SHIT GUISE I NEVER PUBLISHED THIS CHAPTER. PLEASE READ RATE COMMENT ENJOY😭✨

You ended up sleeping on the couch until you heard someone yelling outside the door.
"Ugh shut up.." I softly said as the yelling continued. I got up annoyed as I open the door I yelled without even looking who it was.

"WHAT WHAT IM TRYING TO FUCKING SLEEP DO YOU-" as I opened my eyes I saw a almost shocked Bakugou.

"ITS FUCKING 6PM YOU LAZY SHIT GET UP MY OLD HAG OF A MOTHER WANTS YOU TO COME OVER FOR DINNER SO HURRY UP!" He yelled closing the door angrily.

"Wut..?" Well I am hungry but ugh my body hurts I mentally cried.

"Old hag this is l/n f/n" he introduced me to his mom. Wowz this is just a female version of him. She looks so nice as she gave me a warm smile.

"Nice to meet you honey! Please sit! Sorry my husband is stuck at work!" She smiled as we sat down.

"Wow this looks so good!" I almost squealed I felt like I haven't eaten in years.

"Damn bitch you can slow down" Bakugou said in disgust.

"LET HER EAT YOU UNGRATEFUL LIL SHIT"
"UNGRATEFUL?! HOW THE FUCK AM I?!"

'Yea...I see where he gets his temper'
I just slowly continue to eat my food.

"So thank you again for saving this little brat of mines" she said as she patted her sons head a bit too roughly. I was laughed nervously.

"Eh..it's fine really Mrs.Bakugou" I smiled.

"Pleas call me MIsUk3! (Anyone wondering why it's spelled like this read the comments I finally fixed it) Anyone who can tolerate my shitty child is wonderful!" She smiled brightly.

"Fucking idiots.." he grumbled shoving the food in his mouth annoyed at his mother.

"So I've never seen your parents out of your apartment they must work a lot huh?"

"Oh..um no ..actually they aren't here anymore .." I looked down on my food it's been a couple years without them but it feels like just yesterday we were having a family dinner.

"Oh my I'm so sorry ..if you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask!" She came over and hugged me gentle.

So motherly. How I miss hugs like these.

"T-thank you!" I bowed my head as she laughed softly and shook her head sitting back down.

"No really please! You can come over for dinner more often!"

"Hell no we don't need another annoying female!" Bakugou opened his big mouth.

Just when his mom was going to yell.

"A-ah it's fine really! I usually cook for my roommate and I so maybe some other time I can.." I laughed nervously trying to calm the both hot headed ash blondes.

"Hm roommate?" She curiously asked.

'Fac'

"Ah yea since I needed help to pay for rent I had an old...friend move in" 'nice save y/n'

"Oh then maybe your roommate could come sometime as well!"

"Eh..he kinda-"

"He's a fucking asshole" Bakugou rolled his eyes.

"You little shit shut up" Mitsuke karate chopped his head. "WHAT THE FUCK?!"

•beep beep•

"I'll be back!" I went to the living room.

"Hello?"
"Hey brat where are you?"
"Oh! I'm over Bakugou for dinner his mo-"
"Ugh whatever.."

"Hello?...Hello..?"
Ugh what's his problem lately he's been so moody.

"What's wrong honey?"
I walked in to both the ash blondes pulling each other hair.

"Ah I have to go..my roommate needs me for something" I scratched my neck.

"Oh well that's okay hope to see you again!" She punched Bakugou to get off of her and hugged me again..I hugged back smiling. I could sense Bakugou staring but ignored his intense stares.

"Thank you again for the food! Thank you Bakugou for the training this morning" I bowed grateful in ways they wouldn't know. As I open the door I felt a hand around my wrist.

"Give me your phone" Bakugou held his hand out. Without fighting I did as I was told.

"Here"
"Uh.."
"Shut up don't text me ok ! It's just to text for training sessions" he yelled.
"Ah yep okay! Thanks again Bakugou!" I smiled at him waving goodbye.
"Stupid girl.."

"I'm home dabiiii!" I yelled closing the door behind me.
"Chinese food?" I said out loud as I saw it on the table ..so that's why he was annoyed huh..he brought us dinner. I smiled softly

I walked into his bedroom not bother knocking since it's still my house.

"What the hell?" He growled.
As I sat next to him on the bed.
"Sorry that you brought us dinner." I felt bad he tried to surprise me with some food so I wouldn't have to cook for us.
"It's whatever bet you had more fun with them anyways. Not a big deal." Dabi said looking up at the ceiling. He's always such a mysterious guy.
"Hm? Is someone jealous?" I teased nudging him.
"Me? Ha ok your jokes are just as bad as that kid's temper" he rolled his eyes thinking about the interaction this morning.
"Ahh ok I give you that haha" playfully punched his arm. I don't know I feel more relaxed around him he's the complete opposite of Bakugou where he just curses at everything making me annoyed all the time.
"So guessing you don't need me to train with ya?" He said quietly as he gave me a lazy eye look.
As everything started to make more sense to me I realized
"DABI ARE YOU BUTTHURT?!" I turned around quickly as now I'm facing him with my eyes widen.
"W-what?! Me?! Shut up brat you're so stupid" he said avoiding my stare.

There was an awkward pause.

"Will you really train me..?" I said looking up at the ceiling.

"Hmm? Ah sure doll face just make sure you can keep up" he gave me one of his devilish smirk.

"ALL RIGHT RIGHT NOW!" I got up pumping my fits up. He just stared at me with wide eye but then laughed and made me follow him to the spot.

This shit is intense. Was all I could think as I was covered in sweat on my back breathing heavily.

"Guess you need work huh doll?" He sat next to me a bit tired as well covered in ash. "A-ah well y-you know" you said in between breathes. Dabi just chuckled a bit but I stared at him staring at the sky. He looks so calm.
"Hm?" He looked back at me with those deep turquoise eyes. I could feel my cheeks starting to heat up as I sat up quickly "haha n-nothing.. um thanks again!" I gave him a thumbs up he just gave me a small smile?

"Let go home" he got up giving me a hand I took it and as I let go my legs buckled. 'Man I'm so weak ;-;'

"Ha can't even walk what a pain" he rolled his eyes as he crouched down Boredly. 'Not him too..' I didn't bother fighting and hopped on.

'He's so warm..' I started to close my eyes pressing myself against him because it was a tad bit chilly.

'Damn you brat what are you doing..' dabi thought as he felt you press your body closer. He was thankful you couldn't see his cheek tinted pink.

 He was thankful you couldn't see his cheek tinted pink