Chapter 17

I was on a small trip to Paris/London so I didn't update so here's a long ass one for you guys! Please comment and rate ! 💓 Thank you all for 5k views on this story it means a lot ! Happy Readings ❣️

I finally finished packing my things for camp thankfully I wasn't dragged with the rest of my class to go shopping. Mr.Aizawa thankfully is letting the students who didn't pass go BUT he said they would be pulled out for some test harder than what they're used to..figure's but I was happy because that meant Kiri was able to come too!

I was laying on my bed as I rolled over to realized it was that time again ..I dreaded this every year as it was Cherry Blossom season bittersweet time for me.  I looked to my desk where there I saw a picture of Mema and I under a cherry blossom tree smiling like idiots. It was her 5th birthday ..the last one with mom and dad. ~if I wasn't born they would still be alive..~ I bit my lip angrily. As these bad thoughts clouded my mind a ringing noise drew me out. I wonder what he wants I questioned looking at the screen.

Katsuki🔥:so what is your dumbass doing?
'Well shit' I sat up rolling my eyes
Me:nothing just staying home not really feeling it today.
'I can't be out enjoying the day..it's not right'
-Incoming call-

"Hello?"
"You sick?"
"No..?"
"Alright well get ready in 20 mins my mom is making you come with us to watch the cherry blossoms"
"W-what?! I can't go-"
"Hello..hellllo??"   Since it was Katsuki's mother idea I can't say no I sighed defeated.

I looked through my wardrobe and saw my white dress that fell to my knees with blue flowers on it making me hate myself more as I remember Mema picking it out for me for the Sakura viewing. I would laugh at her because they weren't even cherry blossoms they were  hydrangea's her favorite.

I put some light makeup, black flats and a light cardigan as it was a bit breezy. I looked at the shrine in the living room giving a prayer to my parents and mema. "I'll visit later okay" I smile sadly to Mema. "You look nice you going out?" A monotone voice came towards me. "A-ah yea Katsuki Mom is making me come along to watch the cherry blossom bloom" I scratched my neck as I really just wanted to stay home. "Hm you okay doll?" He said eyeing me knowing something was bothering me. "Can't get by you huh?" I laughed sadly. "We've been living together for a while I can tell when something's wrong" "*sigh* today's Mema's Birthday ..and well-" I was cut off as I was embraced in a warm hug. "Stop self-pitying yourself I'm sure she wouldn't have liked that" he softly whispered in my ear cutting me off guard. "So if anything have fun and call me if anything alright" Dabi let go walking to his room leaving me there shocked but shaking my head "o-okay thank D-dabi!" I blushed at his kind words.
"Hurry up women!" Katsuki yelled down with his parents. "Hold up I'm going" I waved him off. "Y/N! Oh my god I'm sorry I haven't seen you since ..what happened" she looked down ashamed. "A-ah it's okay really I feel great" I said to convince her. "Well I hope so but my don't you look so cute! Ah this is my husband!" She pulled a tall man with brown hair. "Hello Mr.Bakugou it's nice to meet you" I bowed as he nervously said hello bowing.

We hopped in the car after 30min drive we made it to the park. I was in awe as I watched some bloom and other falls down gently. 'I wish you could see this' I frowned slightly. "Oi! Come on carry the blankets at least" Bakugou clicked his tongue as I took them. "You brat that's no way to treat your date!" Mitsuki slapped him upside the head as his dad sighed.
"D-date?" I blushed at the thought. "SHUT UP NO WAY IN HELL" Bakugou turned away a blushing mess.
We sat down as Mitsuki took her husband in linked arms. "Well we are going over there..so have fun kids!" She ran giving us a grin as Bakugou screamed at her. "That old hag why I outta.." he started to angrily shout-whisper. "Um..I'll go home if this is bothering you" I looked at him he looked away. "Shut up we are already here" he sighed annoyed at his mother antics.
We stood quiet for a while as I just admire the falling petals enjoying the fresh air for once.