Chapter. 11

This is going to be a bit short I'm sorry! But vote & comment ! Happy Readings! 😊

As the Sports Festival ended Y/N classmates tried to visit you to see if you're doing fine especially seeing the gruesome fight. Unfortunately since you had to get surgery Recovery Girl wouldn't allow anyone to see you.

It was around 6pm when you started to regain consciousness. "Oh dear how're you feeling? Recovery Girl spoke making you flinch. "I feel drowsy..what happened?" I said tired as I looked down on my arms were wrapped in bandages.

"Well you lost your fight with Bakugou and you took quiet a big hit. You have a couple bruises,burns on your wrist and you took a blast to half your face and to top it off I had to do surgery on you back" she said with a small frown.

As I tried to process all of this I touched part of my face with the bandages. 'I wonder how bad this is going to look..'

"So with that do you have anyone we can contact to pick you up" her voice pulled you out your self pity thoughts.

'Anyone..?' I sighed as the only person I could think of was Dabi. "I-Ill call and see" I gave her a weak smile as she left to get somethings.

*Dailing That Guy*

"Hey what's up? You ok? You never call me"
"Yea..haha about that you mind picking me up..?"
"Huh what are you disabled or something? But I forgot to watch you on tv something came up"
"Well..kinda you see I can't really walk I'm a mess haha" Dabi could hear your disappointment.
"Ok I'll come by when it gets darker outside alright Doll Face"
"Alright thanks call me when you're here bye"

I sighed stressed I can't ever get up without dying in pain. 'I just wanna go home ..' I frowned at my current state.

"Honey here the instructions on when to take these pills for the pain. Also you won't be able to go to school for one to two weeks depending on how fast you can recover" she said eyeing you. "Two weeks?!" My eye widen at the thought. "Well two weeks IF you don't heal quick enough you really did a number on your spine you know" she scolded you as you just nodded in defeat.

"Also I would text your friends they all came in worried about you" with that she left.
I opened my phone to see multiple texts from my classmates a small smile appearing on my face as I read them. 'Friends..huh?' I sent everyone a "hey guys I'm doing okay thank you for stopping by' text. I shut my phone and drifted to sleep once more.

11:00pm
*Ring*

"Ugh..oh shit" I quickly picked up the phone.
"Doll face which room?"
"619" my voice was raspy.
"Someone had a good nap" He chucked softy.  Dabi said as he came in to your room.
"Yea yea it's the drugs" I laughed as he came to get a better look at me his face was hard to read. "What happened to you??" He said as he looked at you covered in bandages.

"Oh this well this was the result in my fight against Bakugou." I said quietly looking down.
"I'm going to turn that kid into BBQ"
"Nono it's fine really it'll just take time to heal" I said a bit scared knowing he wasn't bluffing. He just sighed and cooled down a bit.
"Anyways um help me change.." I said not meeting his gaze embarrassed. He raised an eyebrow. "Look my back is fucked up I had surgery" I said making sure he doesn't get the wrong idea. "I'm going to kill him" he said angry clenching his fist. "dabi no killing! I didn't think you care" "I'm here aren't I?" He said quietly his turquoise eyes softened. It took me back a bit but I smiled at him. "I'm glad you're"
'That stupid smile of her's..shit' was all dabi could think as the only source of light was coming from the moon that was shinning through the curtains on to your tired face.
As you quickly and painfully was able to change your clothing Dabi carried you home.
"Shut up you can barley walk on your own brat" he said annoyed.
"I-I know!" I said blushing from being carried by him..he's so warm..I like this..
You guys walked in silence but it's wasn't awkward just peaceful. As you made it back home you were already asleep due to the medication.

Dabi Prov
Man she's really light the way she eats I swore she would be heavy. As we got into the house I looked down to see her fast asleep. She looks so fragile and vulnerable. I thought as I placed her down on her bed. I hated seeing her in those bandages caused by that fucking asshole I would burn him to a crisp but I know if I did anything she'd probably end up hating me..what a pain. I just stared at her messy hair and gently moved a piece of her hair tucking it behind her ear admiring her pretty tired face.I frozed. Staring at her pink parted lips , hearing her breathe softly what was I feeling.

'What am I doing..'