Ch.5

Sorry these past chapters have been short 😭 but rate and comment ! Enjoy ^.^

You woke up before your alarm went off. "Damn might as well get up" you said rubbing your eyes.

As you dragged to get yourself up you smelled..food? You saw the blue eyed guy cooking something up. He had his midnight hair all bed head like with a plain white t and some sweats.

"Hey you're up" he said in a sleepy voice which you had to admit sounded very attractive. "Ah yea .. what are YOU doing up so early?" You raises an eyebrow sitting down. "I thought why not make some eggs and toast" he said as he placed a plate in front of you. "For me..?" You said looking at him in shock. "Haha calm down I made it for me but it would've been rude not to make some for you..especially on your first day of school" he said looking away sitting across from you. You didn't say anything but smiled "thank you"

>U.A

As you held tightly in to the straps of your book bag you couldn't help but think twice of entering that's when you heard your teacher telling you to enter.

You quickly walked in bowing you head. "H-Hello My Nam-e is L/N F/N it's nice to meet y-you all.." you said still bowing your head embarrassed of stuttering so badly. "Well please sit behind Bakugou" he said as you lifted your head to see no other but that rude customer from last time. He seemed not to recognize you which you were thankful for. As you sat behind him everyone rushed to your desk getting introduced to everyone. So there's brown hair girl,Big Tit,Frog girl,Ailen,Head jack,invisible chick,IcyHAWT,Pikachu,Grape Head which creeped you out,Glasses boi,tape dude,Tamaki knock off,tail man,big lip guy, Bird face,Broccoli boy and Rude face. But your eye was caught when you recognized Kirishima which you unconsciously said his name.

"Oh yea! Hey it's you again" he smiled brightly while you laughed nervously as everyone was just watching. "Hey Bakugou you remember her right!" "I don't remember this shitty girl" he said "hey be nice will you!" All the girls went to your defense. Which made you wave your hands saying it was really fine. "SHUT THE HELL UP LIKE I CARE DAMMIT"
Kirishima sighed "Hey if you need anything I got you" He said patting your back you just nodded.

You transferred there right after they had a quirk test which you gladly didn't take. "Alright class you can take your lunch break" Your teacher Mr.Awziwa said getting into his sleeping bag which you didn't bother to ask why. As you gathered your stuff a red head appeared in your vision.

"Hey y/n wanna sit together?' He gave you a friendly smile. 'Should I really ..'  "umm o-ok.." you said nodding your head. "Stop inviting damn extras!!" Bakugou yelled annoyed that you had to sit with them. "I-it's fine I'll sit somewhere else" you said nervously. "Shut up let this cutie sit with us" pikachu guy said annoyed. You had a pink dust on your cheeks which you just thanked him. "Fucking whatever" he grumbled in defeat.

Lunch was a good time you'd hate to admit everyone was nice and funny. Asking you simple questions which you didn't mind to answer.

"So what's your quirk!" Kirishima said.
"Ah.." "who cares she's probably weak as fuck" the loud ash blonde spoke you had enough with this kid attitude. "WELL for your information BAKA I have super strength and super speed" you said eyeing him you sworn you saw his eye twitched "THE FUCK YOU CALL ME UGLY" he said getting too close to your face. You took a deep breathe and just stood up "I'm sorry , we'll see you guys in class!" You gave the group a friendly smile with a wave. "Whoa she's umm.. weird haha" Karamari laughed. "That damn bitch.." Bakugou grumbled as he was shocked how one second you lashed out on him and then apologized. Kiri just sighed in relief that no fight was started.

It was finally the end of your long first day of school. You went walking home when you realized you were walking not so far behind the ash blonde kid. 'Fuck don't tell me we-"   "Are you fucking stalking me?!" Bakugou stopped and faced you. "N-o my way home happens to be the same way sorry" you said trying not to start another conflict which you didn't need now. "Tch whatever ugly" he said walking away. You just sighed and continued. You finally made it to your house when you soon realized ..."fuck"

"Fuck he lives right in front of my home"