Chapter. 20

November 12,2019

Please enjoy this chapter I'm sorry for the very long awaited chapter ;-;
Comment rate and happy readings! 🖤🖤

Please enjoy this chapter I'm sorry for the very long awaited chapter ;-; Comment rate and happy readings! 🖤🖤

Y/n stood there in despair watching the scene unravel. No matter how hard she tried to be good it was just as hopeless as she felt at that very moment.

"Give Kacchan and Tokoyami Back to us!!" Deku smashes Compress's back with Shōto and Shoji holding on to him.

"Compress out of the way!" Dabi shouted pushing y/n back and throwing a quick flame on the three students.

"Please stop!" Y/n begged Dabi but before she could hear a response Twice and Toga went full force attacking Shoto and Deku. All y/n could do is just watch in horror.

"Ugh I cant believe you recked my exit" Mr.Compress complained as Dabi held his hand out for Bakugo. "Well of course" but he soon realized he couldn't find the marble causing the students to find a bit of hope.

"I gave you one job" Dabi screamed annoyed but Deku and the other two eyes widen when they saw y/n in the hands of the villains. They were so focused on saving their friends they didn't even realized that yet another dear friend of theirs was captured.

"I thought Kachan was your only target!! Give her back!" Deku shouted angrily . "Ha what makes you think she belongs to you? I'll do whatever I want with her" Dabi grew angry holding on to you tightly causing you to wince out of fear.

"Deku just worry about getting Tokoyami and Katsuki! I'll be fine I promise!" She smiled weakly. "We can't leave without you!" Shoto shouted causing Dabi to chuckle but it felt off for some reason.

"I guess those marbles have to do something with your quirk!" Shoji said as he revealed two marbles. "Well well I guess you're not that stupid" mr. compress laughed.

"Great work Shoji! Now we just need to get Y/n ba-" before Deku could finish his sentence a Nomu came out of no where making your heart drop but that wasn't the worst thing.

"It's been five minutes since the signal lets go Dabi" Kurogiri appeared opening portals for the villains. 'I-I'm not coming back..' y/n thought on the verge of breaking down but didn't let her face show it not wanting to guilt the boys for her own selfish decisions.

Dabi held on to the rope attached to your wrist pulling you closer to his side making you wimper. "Tch. Hold on we aren't leaving without the kid" Dabi said annoyed but Mr.compress chuckled. "Don't worry I wanted them to feel good about themselves but I was just faulting something shiny and they took the bait" he took his mask off sticking his tongue out revealing the two marbles.

"Sorry for a bit of misdirection" Mr.Compress said as we were halfway through the portal.

"Wait you can't do this!!" Deku screamed running towards us along with Shoto and Shoji. "One last bow before the curtain fall-" he was interrupted when a blue laser broke his mask.