Chapter 10.

Kinda a long one for me to write but I do work tomorrow 6-6:30 but I hope I did okay on this one! Enjoy!

It's been two weeks since the training between Bakugou and Dabi. You would hate to admit it but you were having fun and actually learning something from both the males. Soon time passes too quick where it was time for the sports festivals.

I woke up at least 30 min minutes before I'm suppose to wake up but I couldn't help myself but get up quickly and excited for once to participate in something so herory.

"Yea lets do this!" ! I woke up excitedly and pumped my fist up with a huge grin on my face. I got up and changed and got ready for the activities. (I'm not going to write all of it sorry but just the fighting part)

"Hey doll face good luck" dabi came out of the room with his locks in a crazy formation which I wouldn't admit was quite cute..? "A-ah thank you ! And thank you for the training as well" I bowed because I really did appreciate the training he's done for me I did enjoy the hours of bonding ..?.

I walked out to see Bakugou ??!?!.
"H-hey what are y-you-" "Shut up let's go already" Bakugou ignored your question with a slight blush appearing on his face. "O-ok!" I yelled quickly following him being beside him.

"So umm..you excited!" I asked being quite nervous of the thought of going head to head with people. He stood quite which I didn't push any further.

As we got on the bus I was bunbardered with hellos and excited from my other classmates.

As we accomplished the other extra non exciting parts of the sports festival It was time for the head to head fights. I had to admit I was excited but nervous:.would I have to use my other quirk..? 'Hejeoejwpwiw ah ifk' I shook my head. Not surprisingly I was sitting next to Bakugou. If anything the two people I would be scared to face off it deff Bakugou and Shoto. I sighed to myself thinking no matter what I'll try my best! I smiled to myself. "Why are you smiling to yourself you fucking creep" Bakugou said staring at me while kiri just laughed at me. "Ah-haha nothing 😭😭" I scratched my neck nervously.

"Man these fights are something huh y/n?!"especially since you did beat that girl from class 1-b!" He raises his fist up in the air. "Hehe yea just a little bit" I gave him a playful slap on the arm. A small tint of pink appeared around his face you didn't notice but a certain blonde sure as hell did.

As the screen started to roll everyone was on the edge of their seats anticipating who's next. As I held my breathe my eyes grew wide to see

"BAKUGOU VS L/N"

As my smile fell I saw Bakugou smirk faulter. Shit.

"Umm...ah w-we'll-" I started to struttered towards Bakugou as he just got up and left without another word to spare. My smile ofc fell at his reaction. Kiri sighed but smile none the less. "Good luck F/N-Chan!" He smiled brightly at me as my face turned red thanking him a million.

"ALRIGHT NEXT UP L/N Vs BAKUGOU THIS SHOULD BE INTERESTING WILL HE DO THE SAME AS HE DID TO URARAKA?!" President mic yelled as I just shook my head.

"Umm..hey-" I was cut off as Bakugou ran towards my face trying to explode it off. I thankfully dodge it quickly and tried to land a hit on him but unfortunately I just ended up getting kicked in the gut.

"HE HAS NO MERCY FOR NO ONE!" Mic yelled as Aizawa just rolled his eyes

As I got up from the hard hit I smirked at him telling him 'I got this I won't lose' he just glared at me with no emotion behind it. Odd.