Chapter.15

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter! The song I have up play it towards the end! I'll let you know! But please comment & rate! Happy Readings ! ☺️💓

I was finally able to go back to school if I stood home any longer I'll probably go crazy. Dabi still hasn't returned nor returned any of my texts.. hope he's alright. 'Look at me caring for a villain'
I walked out with Katsuki leaning over the railing waiting for me with an annoyed face.
"Hurry up midget" He growled as I just sighed it's too early for this.

"Y/N!" Kiri ran up giving me a bear hug as everyone surrounded me saying hello.
"I've missed you!" Kiri cried making me smile a bit. "Haha same it feels like forever, hows everyone?" I asked sitting behind the ash blonde.
"We're fine but what about you?! Bakugou sure fucked you u-" Minta had Denki quickly cover his loud mouth. It was just awkward silence but I knew to expect this. "It's fine Katsuki and I talked about it .. I think this scar just makes me cooler..and will be a sign to get stronger" I gave them a victorious smirked. "Hell Yea! Wait since when are you guys first name bases?" Kirishima raised an eyebrow. "Shut the fuck up already" Bakugou yelled his ears getting red.
"All right everyone shut up and start studying" Aizawa walked in. Everyone just groaned but studied anyways as some people planned to study as a group. "Oi idiot you awake?" Katsuki snapped his fingers annoyed. "Huh? Uh yea sorry" I laughed nervously. "What are you struggle with?" "Hmm mostly just math" I huffed my cheeks like a child because I really hate math. "Haha Awh y/n-Chan you're cute when you huff your cheeks like that" Kirishima teased making me blush. "Dumbasses lets just meet up at that small diner near my house" he said pissed at the interaction between the two. So that was the plan I'm dragging these three days of pure torture.

>>Fast Forward

You went to your usual table with Mina,Denki & Sero. "Man I wonder what the practical test is going to be" Denki sighed shoving rice in his mouth. "Hm maybe some combat fighting?" Y/N muffled "god you still don't know how to eat ? Slob" Bakugou said remembering when you came over you just rolled your eyes at him. "I overheard it'll be fighting robots like the entrance exams" Mina said. "Robots?" Y/N said puzzled. "Oh yea you came here from a recommendation" Denki said. You swallowed hard as you remembered you got in because of Shigiraki was somehow able to pull some strings. Bakugou stood silent he was curious as how someone who can't even control their quick got in so easily..
Lunch was over and you guys proceeded with your normal classes.

"Ahh finally time to go home and sleep!" I stretched my arms above my head. "The fuck you talking about? It's time for studying lazy ass" Bakugou came beside me with kiri laughing at me. "But my bed!" I sadly said. "Don't worry just study a little and you'll be off to your bed!" He playfully put his arm around me. "Yea Yea I guess" I crossed my arms pouting as an ash blonde was eyeing you both.

For the past 3 intense days you guys studied many hours and finally took your exams. "Ugh that was a piece of cake!" I smiled. "Yea your welcome" Bakugou rolled his eyes but he was kinda happy he was able to spend time with you. You guys passed your exams and went home with Bakugou walking with you. "Alright bye Katsuki! Thank you for all your help!" I waved giving him a huge smile. "Yea Yea you owe me now!" He waved walking away.
*cue music*
As you opened your door you took off your shoes and notice someone's shoes. "Dabi..DABIII!" I yelled rushing to his room flying his door open. We just stared at each other as my face turned into 50 shades of red. "Knock will you?" He said with his usual bored voice. "I-I-uh" was all I could say as I just continued to stare down his well built but lean body..oh god. "If you like what you see ..why don't you come closer.." he said giving me a smirk in a seductive voice that sent chills down my spine as he walked towards me I covered my eyes in embarrassment. "S-sorry" I said walking backwards until my back hit the wall.
"Damn doll face didn't think I'd get you all hot and bothered" he whispered in my ear making me squeak he laughed at my reaction putting a shirt on. "S-Shut up.. I'm not hot nor bothered!" I opened my eyes crossing my arms. ""Well i would say you're hot and you're not bothered by me being shirtless?" He teased me raising an eyebrow pulling his shirt a bit. "A-ah t-that isn't what I meant! Anyways! Where the hell have you been mister?" It was my turn to raise my eyebrow.

"Hm? You missed me that much sweetheart?" He smirked making me blush at the nickname

"Hm? You missed me that much sweetheart?" He smirked making me blush at the nickname. "You're my friend so duh" I looked away from his smirked that slowly turned into him being shocked by your response. "Friends?" He eyed me. "W-Well you live here and we've been getting along ..so yea" I said looking away from his interested stare. " *sigh* I've been busy with some personal things so sorry I'll text you next time" he walked out the room leaving me with all these thoughts. 'My heart is racing..and he let me call us friends..'
"Oi! I ordered some food you better eat it this time" he said annoyed remembering last time. I shook my head laughing slightly "Coming Dabi!" I smiled. 'This is normal ..right?"

Dabi Prov-

It's been a few days since I haven't been home..tch listen to me calling that place a home..with her.
"What did you want?" I walked in the shit of a bar seeing it was only Dry Skin & The Wirl Guy.
"Ah So you finally came back having fun playing house with L/N?" He said mockingly. I grinned my teeth but calmed down. "You wanted me to stay with her to make sure she doesn't do anything stupid so that's what I'm doing" I said in a monotone voice not letting him get under my skin. "Hmm I've been watching you two and it seems like there's a bit more than just that" He stood up from his seat. "There's nothing going on so I don't know what you're implying" I stood my ground. 'There isn't anything going on..there can't be' "there's a couple jobs I need you to do." He said stopping the fake voice. "Alright. I'm leaving now if that's all." I turned away. "You know if you get close to her you'll end up burning yourself. So Dabi if I were you I'd watch my actions because you won't be the only one who'll end up dead."he walked back to his seat as I clenched my fist closing the door.

           ' Things are going to get bad

' Things are going to get bad. I hope you'll be mentally prepared for this.' I thought of her but I said this more to myself.