Ch.1

September 26,18
Hope you enjoy this story that I did on a whim! Rate and comment please 🖤🖤🖤

"Can I get another one!" Someone shouted towards your direction. "Yes sir! Coming up!" You went to grab him a refill.

Y/n is a 5'0 sixteen year old girl working full time as a waitress at a Asian Fusion restaurant. She has a sassy attitude but when she's nervous she does become quite.

It was finally time to wrap things up as you huffed tiredly. You finished your usual 12 hour shift which you got used to but you sure did miss your warm bed.

"Take care y/n!" The owner waved. "Will do!" You smiled back. You put your hoodie up and walked home. You didn't take the bus since it doesn't run at 12:00am. It was a busy day today which meant more tip money you were going to put towards your savings.

"I'm home.." you said to the empty apartment. You took your shoes off and plopped on your bed too tired to change. "Well another day complete Menma" you smiled softly right before you knocked out.

>>Morning
*Beep Beep*
"Ugh.." you yawned as your alarm went off. *12:00pm*you got ready and made yourself some pancakes. "All Might saves the day again.." you looked up as your 1# hero appeared on the television. "So cool.." your eyes twinkled at the sight of him. "Wish I can be like you.." you sadly shoved your food in your mouth.

>>Work
"Hussle Hussle you got this!" Your boss cheered you guys on as it was 3:00pm on a Friday which meant rush hour.

"Hey table number 5 is ready and can I just say they're both pretty cute" Misa tapped your shoulder smiling nodding towards the two customers. "Don't you ever stop thinking about boys?" You raised an eyebrow moving your way towards your table.

"Hello I'll be your server for this evening what can I get you" you smiled sweetly at the two boys that looked around your age.
"Can I get water and drunken noodles?" The red head smiled. "Yes of course" you smiled back. "What's the spiciest thing you got" the blonde said not bothering looking at you. "Our curry is pretty spicy" you said ignoring the fact he was rude. "Coke and the curry" "be right back with the drinks!"

You returned with their drinks as you overheard them talk about U.A , the best hero school with All Might being a teacher there if only you could go.
"You guys go to U.A..?" You said without thinking. 'Stupid' "hell yea we do!" The red head smirking crossing his arms proudly. "What the fuck is it to you" the blonde said curtly. "A-ah sorry.." you bowed and quickly left trying not to feel so embarrassed.

"Dude that was so unmanly" "tsk like I care she should mind her damn business" he growled annoyed.

"Here please enjoy" you came back with their food. As the red head smiled thanking you the other one just ignored you and chowed down. 'Dickhead'
"No wonder any girl that goes near you are never interested" "UH?! What'd you say shitty hair?!" "You heard me" "tsk dating is stupid and waste of my time" he growled.

"Here's the check thank you for coming" you gave them a small bow. "Sorry for my friend here, I'm Kirishima!" He gave you a cheeky smile and reached to give you a hand shake which you gladly took. "It's f-fine really! I'm y/n" "who cares I'm leaving" he shouted as the ash blonde left. "T-thanks for the great service !" Kirishima quickly said as he went to catch up with the angry child. -sigh- "what a day.." you said as you went to the cash register and saw they gave you 20$ tip. "Ah awesome!" You smiled brightly.

  'I guess he was pretty cute if only he shut his mouth'

Okay idk I'm trying to see if I can make this story any good first chapter down 😭. Please give any feedback !