Chapter.16

Sorry for the long wait ! 🤧 Please enjoy this long chapter ! Rate & comment and happy readings !  Also thank you every single one of you for the 3k views !! I'm shocked people like this story of mine 😩💓

Bakugou still waits for me to walk to school and I always just talk his ear off which he seems not to mind anymore but he comments here and there then screams and then stays silent. I didn't mind this daily routine of ours I kinda enjoyed our mornings together.

•School•

"Now then time for the physical exam. If you want go to camp don't make any mistakes" Aizawa spoke in his usual monotone voice.

"Uh why are the teachers here..?"Jiro said confused as everyone was as well.
"Fighting metal robots! Fireworks! S'mores! Here we come!" Denki and Mina cheered until Nezu came to bust their bubbles.

"Actually no you'll be fighting 2 against one of us" he said cheerfully as everyone was shocked or calm about the news. As Aizawa started calling the pairs everyone especially I was scared for the broccoli boy.
"Midoriya & Bakugou" 'This won't end up good..' The two boys looked at each other in shock. "Up against-" "I AM HERE ...TO FIGHT!" All Might came out of no where smiling hugely. "All Might?!" The two both spoke in unison "you'll have to work together if you want to defeat me!"

As Aizawa continued naming the pairs I ended up with Kirishima. "Awesome! Let's give it our all Y/N!" "Yea!" I gave him a fist bump. We were going to talk to Bakugou but he looked really pissed off so we decided it was best to back off.

"1 st battle Kirishima & L/N vs Cementoss" the loud speaker called.

"So what do you think?" I whispered to Kiri as we squatted down. "Well we'll probably get a higher score if we capture him than fleeing" he said yelling as he ran leaving me behind. 'I was going to say we would have a better chance running away since my stamina isn't good and I still don't have a great handle on my quirk..even Midoriya has a better handle on his.. ;-;' But as I was going to yell at him to stop a huge wall appeared almost knocking us down.

"Mr.Cementoss can't move fast so we'll break through and shoot for high score!" He yelled as I caught up to him. "W-Wait!" Not waiting for my reply he went with his plan.

"So you decided on a frontal direct assault" Cementoss made more walls increasing the speed they came out . 'Fuck at this rate we'll fail'

As we both started to punch the cement walls down I could already feel myself getting fatigue & Kirishima was starting to grow tired as well.

"I'm not done yet" He mocked as he made even more of his walls come our way. The plus of his quirk is he can make as many as he want's against two who's quirk's need high stamina. 'Dammit the more time passes the more of a disadvantage we'll be.." I bite my lower lip thinking of something quick.

"This is never ending no matter how many walls we break!!" Kirishima yelled aggravated. "Ugh ..I'm getting tired.." I said out of breathe but suddenly I snapped out of it when I saw we were going to get swallowed up. ' damn it if  I try carrying Kiri I'll for sure won't be able to use my strength and speed at the same time..' "dammit !!" He yelled as it started to close in on us. "H-hey sorry about this!" I yelled using my speed just in time. "What the-". Cementoss said in shocked when you were running towards him at full speed dodging and jumping on the walls he sent your way you ended up stepping on his head and made it out to the finish line.

"Team #1 won against Cementoss" the speaker announced.

I fell on my ass breathing heavily from the use of my quirk. "Hey that was awesome!" Kirishima sat next to me sweaty as ever. "I-I'm Sorry I left you." I looked down disappointed in myself. "It's not your fault you did what was best and we won!" He put me in a friendly headlock making me laugh. "Haha I guess you're right" he always know how to make me feel better what a sweet boi.