"I thought that was all." Chen said, panting. "You don't want me to finger you?" I asked her. "Hold on, I'm nervous again." She said.

"Don't worry about anything else but me right now." I flipped us over and crawled down to her pussy. I licked her clit once. "Mmm." She whimpered. I rub her slits, collecting her juices on my finger then pushing it in and thrusting slowly.

"You okay?" I pulled away to look at her. She nodded. I started pounding my finger gently and slowly while rubbing her clit with my thumb.

"Don't stop." She moaned lowly. That turned me on even more. I added another finger and thrusted harder as she arched her back. "Shit!!" She moaned loudly. I sucked her clit and thrusted harder than before as I felt her cream dripping down my hand.

"Billie!" She screamed. "Fuck, scream my name just like that, baby." I say, twirling my tongue around her clit. "Fuck, Billie!" She cried out and threw her head back.

I took my finger out quickly, replacing it with my tongue.

"H-holy FUCK!" She moaned loudly, rolling her eyes to the back as her body jerked a little.

I moved my tongue and wiggled it inside of her as her body started jerking again.

"Tell mommy how it feels." I moaned in her pussy.

chen's pov:

That sent me to the edge. My stomach started turning into knots. "It feels so good, mommy!" I screamed and collected her hair with my hand, and tugged at it. She moaned, sending vibrations inside me.

"BILLIE!" I arched my back. "Y-you're gonna make me cum!" I cry out. She moaned, sending vibrations in me again.

I arched my back, tugging at her hair with my hand as I played with my nipple in the other. "Cum for me, you little slut." She moaned out and started to rub my clit as she thrusted her tongue in me again.

She curled her tongue repeatedly, hitting my g-spot. It felt so fucking good.

I moaned softly and cummed all over her tongue. I flopped back down on my bed. She pulled out and I gasped at missing warm feeling of her tongue.

"You're so good." I say as she kissed my thigh and cleaned me up. "You taste so good." She said, biting her lip and laying next to me.

"Ride my thigh." I tell her. "What?" She looked at me taken back. "Ride my thigh." I say more sternly, getting closer to her face.

She cupped my face and gave me a long passionate kiss. I spread my legs, she gets up and sits on my thigh. I lift my back off the bed to unclip her bra while making eye contact.

"Fuck." She groaned. "I didn't even take your bra off...?" I say confused. "Eye contact, baby." She said and leaned down then kissed me. I giggled and kissed back.

I unclipped her bra. So fucking beautiful. "Thanks." She blushes. "Did I say that out loud?" I asked, feeling embarrassed. "Yeah." She laughed.

"Well, they are beautiful so..." I shrugged. "The only part that I love in my body." She giggled. I cupped her left breast and shoved it in my mouth. She tilted her head upwards slowly and let out a shaky breath.

I massaged her other breast and played with her nipple in my other hand. She moaned lowly. "Your moans are hot, Billie." I kissed between her breasts as I made my way to the other one.

She wrapped her hands around the back of my neck and bit her lip. I did the same to the other breast and let her nipple go with a pop. I laid back down and took her pants off.

"Billie, what the fuck?" I say. "What's wrong?" She said, getting scared. "Your body is so perfect." I say. "Shut up, I'm ug–" "If you say that I'm not gonna let you cum." She blushed and rolled her eyes. "Don't roll your eyes at me." I slapped her pussy, making her gasp.

"You liked that, didn't you?" I ask. "Mhm." She bit her lip and nodded. "That looks sexy on you, baby." I pulled her thong down. She lets out a heavy breath in response.

"Billie, you're really disappointing me." I say. "Why?" She says, I can see the fear in her eyes. "You have a perfect fucking body and you don't like it?!" I scolded her. She blushed again, giggling.

"Babe, stop it's not that serio–" I cut her off. "Why do you always bring yourself down? Give yourself a chance."

She just stared at me and smiled, shaking her head. "I love you." She finally spoke. "I love you too." I say.

"Now ride my thigh."

"Yes, ma'am." She says and I roll my eyes playfully at her. She grinded slowly as I held her waist, pushing her lower on it. She groaned lowly.

"I wanna hear you scream my name, whore. Don't just give me that." I slap her ass. "Fuck." She shut her eyes and picked up her pace. She started moving faster, and her tiddies started to bounce as I watched, biting my lip.

I flipped us over and slipped my finger inside her. I couldn't wait longer. "More!" She moaned loudly. I shoved my ring finger in and started thrusting fast. We made eye contact as she moaned louder with every thrust I made.

I grabbed her leg and put it on my shoulder as I pumped in and out of her. She was a moaning mess and I loved it. I wrapped my hand around her throat and choked her. She rolled her eyes to the back.

"Fuck yes, Chen!" She screamed. "You like that, you dirty little bitch?" I asked. "Yes, daddy!" She moaned. She put her hand over mine and pressed it down on her throat harder, "Fuck- Please, daddy!" She begged.

I obliged and pressed harder and pounded her faster. "I'm gonna cum." She said out of breath with her back arched.

She came on my fingers and I pulled them out shortly after slowing down, then sucked them clean.

"You taste like pineapples." I said as I cleaned her up. "I had them this morning." She smiled. "This was so good for a first time." She said, pulling my face up to hers. "Practice makes perfect." I smirk.

"So you've fucked other bitches before?" She glared at me. "No, you're my first."

She kissed me and tasted herself. She moaned in the kiss and pulled back. "I really do taste like pineapples." She laughed. "Come here, you sexy thing." I laid back and opened my arms. She let her head rest on my chest and her arms wrapped around my torso.

"I love you. Goodnight." I kiss her forehead. "I love you too, night." She kissed me and went back to the same position.

______________________________
A/N: I had to rewrite ts was too cringe
had to rewrite it twice😍