Teaser

Desire

I woke up and looked over at August and he was sleeping so good. I couldn't help but think about how we had made it whole year and everything was still wonderful. We had a healthy baby boy who kept us both on our toes. We had our successful careers. We were truly blessed. I have to admit that with our demanding careers and raising our son, gets pretty hectic. We try to make time for each other so that things still have that spark.

We were leaving in two days for our honeymoon since we didn't take one after we were married. We decided to wait until the baby was born allowing us to have family time. Then we had all these business endeavors to consider. We were going to the Bahamas and I couldn't wait because we needed this time together. I continued to study August and the more I studied him the more I wanted him. I kissed down his chest and he slightly stirred, but didn't wakeup. I traveled all the way down until I got to his beautiful tool. He slept naked now that we were married. He said that he did it so that all he had to do was slide up in it whenever his dick got hard.

He was such a freak, but I loved it. I stroked him in my hand and as I lowered my head. He started moving slightly, but he sitll didn't wakeup. I smirked and in a bold but quick move I took him in my mouth.

"FUCK!" He yelled out as he rose up and looked at me do what I do. I made brief eye contact and he looked so sexy. He still had that half asleep look mixed with arousal all over his gorgeous face.

He placed his hand in my hair and bit down on his lip as I pleasured him.

"Desire you kno' I'ma beat yo pussy all the way down." He said through gritted teeth.

I continued working my magic and I guess he couldn't handle it cause he flipped me on my back. I giggled like a school girl because he brought that outta me. He placed his hands on either side of my head while looking down at me with lust filled eyes. I stuck my tongue out and licked his lips.

He reached down inbetween our bodies to see if I was wet and ready. Lord knows I always was. I bit down on my lip and my eyes fluttered closed.

"Nah open yo eyes and watch me while I slide in." He eased in and we both groaned in pleasure. As soon as he started thrusting in and out there was a knock on the door. Not a heavy knock, but a light knock. I already knew who that was.

Every since Dayvion learned to walk and knew where our room was, he always found his way there with no problems. He was too smart.

"You betta be glad Dayvion saved you from getting yo pussy beat up, but wait til will leave fa' tha' Bahamas yo gon' be pigeoned toed, bow-legged and all of the above when I put it on ya ass." He pecked my lips and got up, going into the bathroom.

I slid on some shorts underneath the t-shirt I had on and opened the door for my son. He burst into a fit of giggles as I picked him up squeezing him. That made him giggle even more. I wanted to kiss his chubby cheeks, but I couldn't do that because of what I had been doing.

"How is mama's lil man? Huh?" I sat him on the bed and started tickling him.

Just wanted to give you a lil teaser to see what you thought. I promise you I have so much in store for this book. So tomorrow expect a full chapter.