Author's Note because I can

Hello dear readers
Thank you for reading SNAPSHOTS

This was the first book in my 'Happily Never After' series. All books of this series will be standalones.

Here are the rest of the books but they are still being written.
I'm currently a bit busy so don't hold your breath. I'll try to publish them as soon as possible.

•˚。・*.˚✧˚.*・。˚•

Book#2: The Eighth Sin

Summary:

Pride, Wrath, Greed, Lust, Envy, Sloth and Gluttony are the seven deadliest sins according to the Bible. What happens when you encounter the human manifestations of each sin.

~*:∘.˚✧˚.∘:*~

Living a peaceful life never came easy, especially for Callisto Bianchi. It was always hard for him to hide his secret in the tiny medieval town of Italy where everyone was your neighbour and news travelled faster than lightning.

Coming out in such a town would be social suicide. Everyone was a dedicated Christian and did not endorse homosexuality.

What happens when you have to guard your sexuality and relationships from the nosy people of a small homophobic town and what if each of those relationships represent one of the seven deadliest sins.

Status: Ongoing

•˚。・*.˚✧˚.*・。˚•

Book#3: How to destroy a fangirl

Summary:

Summary:

Have you ever been a fangirl?
Do you know what it's like to have your dreams come true?

Sarah Walker was a reader. Put her in a library, she might never come out. She has loved reading since she was five. She likes to stay in her own shell and only communicate with her books.

When one fateful bus ride, Sarah crosses paths with the real life form of her favourite book character her life changes completely.

Every fangirl has a dream to meet the charming young boy from the stories and Sarah is one of the lucky ones whose dream has been fulfilled.

Status: Drafting

•˚。・*.˚✧˚.*・。˚✧˚。・*.˚✧˚.*・。˚•

I will publish these books as soon as they are finished. Thank you for sticking around.
😊