Slayer of Dragons

Song: Princesses don't cry
~Aviva

•˚。・*.˚✧˚.*・。˚✧˚。・*.˚✧˚.*・。˚•

|S L A Y E R O F D R A G O N S|

•˚。・*.˚✧˚.*・。˚•

Trevor Vásquez was a daring man

•˚。・*.˚✧˚.*・。˚•

"I'm going to do it today", he said out of nowhere.

"Huh?"

"I'm going to come out to my parents today. My father probably won't take it too well, but you know what? Ya no me importa , we will find a way to make him accept me for who I am.

"I don't know how that works but suuure... I know you are already forming a plan in your head, I can see it on your face", I laughed.

His eyebrows were scrunched up and he had a pout on his face, his typical thinking face, the one I had gotten used to for the past few months.

Blink!

His face was ingrained in my mind. He looked so cute.

"What do you mean you can see it on my face", he said, tilting his face like a puppy.

"Nothing", I chuckled to myself.

We continued walking towards his house where we were going to have lunch. Where he was finally going to come out to his family.

~•~

"You have such a wonderful friend Tré, why haven't we met before?", said his mother, laughing at my joke.

She was a beautiful woman. She had skin, the colour of chocolate and her eyes were hazel, just like Trevor's. She was an Afro-Latino woman. Her hair were short and frizzy and were currently tied up in a pony tail.

"That's what I wanted to talk about Mamá. He's not only my friend. Él es mi novio. I'm gay", he said with a rasp in his voice.

I had been through one of these, so I just closed my eyes waiting for a reaction. I didn't have to wait for long.

"Estas loco? What do you mean you're gay" his father hissed at him.

"I mean that I am gay papá, like I said. I'm gay in every sense of the word gay, as in I'm homosexual and happy about it", he huffed and twisted his head to the side like the drama queen he is.

"Don't mind your father, we accept you", said his mother smiling gently and putting a hand over Trevor's.

"How can you say that mi amor? He's gay, as in he likes boys. How can he like boys?"

"I like you don't I, unless you're not a man then that's news", said his mother in reply to his father's comment. Trevor just sat back and smirked.

"No, as in he is a boy who likes boys, that is not supposed to happen"

Now Trevor was pissed and whenever he was pissed,he let his drama queen nature flow.

"That's it. You know what? I will be in my room waiting for you to come and apologize to me. Noel, let's go. Humph", he huffed and crossed his hands, swerving his head to the side again. Mrs. Vásquez threw a glare at Mr. Vásquez.