Climbing Fences

Song: Strawberries and Cigarettes
~Troye Sivan

•˚。・*.˚✧˚.*・。˚✧˚。・*.˚✧˚.*・。˚•

|C L I M B I N G F E N C E S|

•˚。・*.˚✧˚.*・。˚•

Trevor Vásquez was a mischievous man.

•˚。・*.˚✧˚.*・。˚•

It was the day we had first met.

I was walking around the city looking for good subjects for my pictures. I was making an album that captured city life of all types. I was yet to find a graffiti picture, I really wanted one of those.

I was walking on the pavement with my head down, looking through the pictures on my camera. I looked up at a turn to see which way to go.

The correct way was to the right and I was about to turn and follow the path when movement and colour caught my eye. I turned around to see a young boy who was about the same age as me.

He was about an inch taller than me. He had lean muscles and his brown curls were tied up with the help of a red bandana. He wore a black tank top and black ripped jeans with sneakers. In his hand he held a bottle of blue spray paint and a bag full of different colours of spray paint lay next to him.

I couldn't miss this opportunity.
"Hey! Excuse me! Hello!?"

SMACK!

It took me a moment to realise that I had been punched.

"Ow! What the-", I stopped mid sentence. I looked at the man in front of me. Up close he was very beautiful. My gay self was jumping inside me. He was beautiful in every sense of the word.

His eyes were wide. He looked shocked. "Oh it's just you", he said, his face returning to his normal expression. He continued spraying on the walls.

I got up and dusted myself then turned around to face the stranger. He sprayed the paint onto the wall. The paint came out as a mixture of droplets and gas. He stopped.

"Do it again", I shouted. "What? Punch you?", he asked, tilting his head to the side with a confused expression on his face.

"No idiot, the spraying. Do that again"

He looked at me weird but complied. As soon as he started spraying I lifted my camera to click a picture.

"Woah woah woah, stop. Why are you clicking a picture? You're one of those snitches aren't you? Click a picture and complain to the police about vandalism"

"No! What are you on about? I just want to take a picture for my photo album. It looked really cool", I said and ushered him to continue.

He sprayed again and I clicked a picture.

Snap!

"Thanks", I said, turning to leave but he caught my hand. My heartbeat accelerated by ten times. I looked up to see a cop coming towards us. "Hey you!", He shouted.

"Uhhh", I looked around but was pulled away by a strong arm. The boy grasped my arm, slung the bag of paints on his back pulling me with him. We were running from the cops, I was scared.