Flower Prince

Song: Can't help falling in love
~ Haley Reinhart

•˚。・*.˚✧˚.*・。˚✧˚。・*.˚✧˚.*・。˚•

| F L O W E R P R I N C E |

•˚。・*.˚✧˚.*・。˚•

Trevor Vásquez was a pretty man

•˚。・*.˚✧˚.*・。˚•

"Wake up, we're leaving."

"As in running away?"

"Kinda." I sat back and waited for him to get up. He rubbed his eyes and looked at me.

"Let's run away then", he smiled.

"Get changed. It's 4 in the evening and you're sleeping."

"We're being hypocrites now are we?"

He got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I jumped into the blankets where he was earlier and cuddled up. It was warm. I liked it.

After some time he came out and pulled me to my feet. I didn't want to leave the warmth so I dug face into his chest, groaning at the initial loss of warmth. He hugged me and then pulled me off. He held my cheeks and pecked me on the lips.

"Let's go", he whispered.

We walked out. I was wearing a black half sleeves floral button up with teal shorts and Trevor was wearing a light blue t-shirt with white shorts. He had insisted on wearing a tank top, but I was having none of that.

I sat in the driver's seat while he rode shotgun. He waited for me to start the car but I didn't. "What?", he asked.

"Seatbelt." I pointed out.

He rolled his eyes. "Ok mom"

"I'm not your mom"

"Ok dad"

"I'm not your dad either." I deadpanned.

He smirked, "ok dadd-"

"No!"

We drove in silence for the first few minutes then I started laughing.

"What's wrong?"

"To think that the person who was arguing with me that he was a top is calling me daddy."

He stuck out his tongue at me.

"Whatever baby", I laughed.

We drove out of town and towards a forest type area.

"Hey! If we're running away. We haven't planned it properly. We should have gotten more stuff."

"Chill Trev, we aren't actually running away."

We stopped at an old road that lead to deeper parts of the forest like place. We got out. I grabbed a bag and gave him one. I popped a chewing gum into my mouth and offered him one. He took it. I put on my shades and started walking through the trees with Trevor behind me.