Floating clouds

Song: All of me
~ John Legend

•˚。・*.˚✧˚.*・。˚✧˚。・*.˚✧˚.*・。˚•

| F L O A T I N G C L O U D S |

•˚。・*.˚✧˚.*・。˚•

Trevor Vásquez was a cuddler

•˚。・*.˚✧˚.*・。˚•

It was Christmas. Trevor's family had invited us over the holidays but he had subtly refused even though I didn't mind spending the time at his house.

My parents had called me back home to Marseille as well, but for Trevor's sake I had refused, explaining the situation to mum and dad. They obliged.

We were sitting on his bed, huddled up in a blanket and watching rom-coms for the past few hours. We were both wearing ugly Christmas sweaters, in fact, we had face timed our friends to have an ugly sweater competition, obviously Laurent won.i I came in last. Even though the sweater I was wearing was ugly, it wasn't the ugliest.

We sat in the blankets holding cups of hot chocolate with marshmallows. "How do you manage to look hot in an ugly sweater?", he voiced my thoughts for him.

"Funny, I was about to ask that same question." He elbowed me and we laughed.

Once we were done with the movie, I looked at him. He was looking at his hot chocolate.

"Look!", he said, "these marshmallows look like little floating clouds." I cuddled up to him and hummed in response, feeling his warmth. He hugged back.

After some time we went out to the kitchen to get some snacks and ended up sitting on the couch, in blankets again as we talked about everything we could think of.

"I really like to cuddle", he said. "I know you do. I do too." He cuddled up with me.

"You're so beautiful",he whined, "what did I do to deserve you?"

"Me? Beautiful? Please. Have you ever looked into a mirror? I look like a garbage can in front of you."

"Bullshit!" He turned to his side and pressed his forehead against mine. Our noses touched.

"Noel Beaulieu, I don't care how many times I have to say this but I will repeat I again and again if I have to. You are a beautiful human being. Don't ever say that you aren't beautiful because you are. The sun, moon and stars may die out,the whole world can collapse, but that will never change the fact that you Noel are beautiful." He closed his eyes and pecked my lips, biting them a little.

Blink!

The image of him so close to my face where I could see is light freckles found its place in my petit brain which was too full of memories of him.

I could never get over this man in front of me. He was everything I wanted and needed in my life.

We lay on the couch covered in a blanket. His head rested on my chest along with his hands. One of my hand was placed on his waist while the other ran through his chocolate locks. We stayed there for what felt like eternity.

After a while we got up and went to my room. We goofed around taking pictures together with my Polaroid camera.

Snap!
Snap!
Snap!

One of the pictures had us with our mouths full of cookies. Another one was of me laughing my head off to something. One was of Trevor trying to hit the splits, which by the way he failed at, miserably. One was of us jumping on the bed sweaterless and shirtless. One was of us kissing like there was no tomorrow.

There were alot of pictures but these were my favourite.

We laughed and jumped around, acting like kids. He stuck a lollipop to my hair. I had to wash it. We laughed.

We laughed and laughed and laughed because we were with each other and nothing could take away the peace we had.

I was walking out when Trevor pulled me back but tripped in the process sending us to the bed. He was on top of me. Both of us were shirtless.

I bit my lip. He bit his. Damn.

"Shit!", he whispered and leaned in to kiss me. My hands slid up to his chest while I let his rake my body. We moved in sync and pulled the covers on top of us.

•˚。・*.˚✧˚.*・。˚•

I sat down and pasted the pictures in the diary. They reminded me of his words.

"I really like to cuddle"

I loved cuddling with him too. That was when I felt someone place a kiss on my head. I turned around to look at Trevor. His arms hung around me as his body leaned against my back.

"What are you doing?"

"Just putting all these pictures together."

He took the diary and looked through it. He then placed it back and held a few of the remaining pictures. He kissed my cheek. "Let me help."

We sat together on the bed, pasting pictures in the diary.

•˚。・*.˚✧˚.*・。˚•

They put together the pieces of their memories, the ones they stored in photographs and assembled them in the little diary that would remain forever.

🎄🌟👬