Sparkling

Song: Luck Strike
~ Troye Sivan

•˚。・*.˚✧˚.*・。˚✧˚。・*.˚✧˚.*・。˚•

| S P A R K L I N G |

•˚。・*.˚✧˚.*・。˚•

Trevor Vásquez was a Flirty man

•˚。・*.˚✧˚.*・。˚•

On this particularly sunny day, Trevor had decided that he had to meet up with his friends and play basketball with them.

I on the other hand just wanted to finish buying the groceries and head home. I wanted to spend the rest of the day in my bed.

Sometimes I wonder how Trevor has so much energy, but I don't question it. I like the way it is. I like him the way he is and I would give anything to prevent him from changing.

I had bought the groceries and had gone up to our apartment. I placed them there and started putting the stuff in its place.

The only thing I had in mind was to finish it quickly because I had to pickup Trevor from the basketball court.

I quickly finished up and walked out of the apartment. I got into my car and drove to the court.

Once I reached there, I sat on the bench with my magazine and camera, waiting for him to complete his game.

He was covered in sweat from head to toe. I had tried to convince him not to play today because it was very sunny but the thing with Trevor Vasquez is that he will do exactly what you say he shouldn't do. I told him not to play today so he took out his tank top (again) and decided that he would definitely play. I couldn't argue with him about it though, I was like that and I didn't want to be a hypocrite.

Trevor was glistening with sweat. He looked hot when he was focused. I decided to take a picture.

Snap!

Even if the sun wasn't out today I would have melted just looking at him. His lean arm muscles contracting as he dribbled the ball, the fabric of his tank top clinging to his light abs and when he jumped, his calves. OMG! Breathe in, breathe out. Ok, so, where were we? Right. He looked extremely hot.

I flipped through the magazine in my hand, looking through the works of different photographers and subtly eyeing my boyfriend.

After a while, he finished his game and came to me, smiling.

"Hey babes, wassup?"

"Hmm? Nothing, just looking through the magazine."

"Shall we go then?"

"No way, I'm not letting you destroy the car with your sweat."

"Aww come on. You don't really have an option here."

"Actually, I do. I can leave you here and you can come back in the bus."

"But you won't do it."

"Unfortunately, I like you too much to do that. DON'T let it get to your head."

"You can't resist all this sexiness", be said, flicking his wet locks.

"Whatever. Have you seen yourself? You're so sweaty that I could see you from a mile off with that light reflecting off of you."