All things sweet

Song: I like me better
~ Lauv

•˚。・*.˚✧˚.*・。˚✧˚。・*.˚✧˚.*・。˚•

| A L L T H I N G S S W E E T |

•˚。・*.˚✧˚.*・。˚•

Trevor Vásquez was a stubborn baby

•˚。・*.˚✧˚.*・。˚•

Trevor had a problem that day. The problem was too much energy. He was hyperactive. The source of the problem? Sugar. Lots and lots of sugar. Trevor had a sugar rush.

What was worse was that he wanted more sweet snacks and stopping him from it was taking a toll on me.

If you ask him what exactly started it, he would deny the existence of the problem as a whole. If you ask me the same question, I would pin point it to the night before.

It had been 3 am in the morning and Trevor was sitting covered in a blanket, between a mess of art supplies.

~•~

"What are you doing?"

He looked up at me with sunken eyes. He held a cup of coffee to his lips. He looked dead onthe inside and outside.

"Painting"

"I can see that. I mean why now? It's what? 3 in the morning."

"Why are you up then?"

"I came to get myself a glass of water when I found a certain zombie in the living room wearing a bandana, sitting huddled up in a blanket in front of a canvas. Sound familiar?"

"No, I can't say I do. Otherwise I would have been talking to that zombie about how similar we are."

I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose. "You need help."

"Yeah, can you help me?"

"No, that's not what I me- surrreee. How can I help?"

"I need energy"

"What am I supposed to do? Plug you to a socket?"

"I wish, but it won't work. Could you get me some coffee?"

"How many cups have you had?" I asked slowly.

"Not much, just like four maybe five."

"What? Absolutely not. You're not getting any more coffee."

"But I need energy", he pouted.

I couldn't resist. I sighed and kissed him on his lips. "You don't need energy baby, you need to sleep. Want to sleep with me today?"

His eyes perked up. He looked at me and gave me an innocent smile. "Can we have ice cream together?"

"Of course"

We sat down on the bed, eating ice cream when something seemed to click on his brain. He looked at me and gave me a bright smile. "Sugar!"

"Yes?"

"No, not you. Sugar"

"I don't get it but I'm jealous"