#25: Laboratory Story

Start from the beginning

"Put your shirt back", Trafalgar held unto his temple and massaged it. Seri did as was asked and lay down on the lab bed. "Scan", Trafalgar used his ability to see the inside of Seri. There's nothing wrong. Before they even get busy with their plan on taking down Kaido, he must do something about her condition as well. "I'll be drawing blood from you. I don't usually have to do this but I can't use my ability on you", Trafalgar got some syringe and a test tube. 

Trafalgar slowly reached out to her left arm. Seri slightly moved. "Scared?", he asked. "I trust you", Seri shook her head. He searched for a vein in Seri's arm and drew out some blood. "You're good at this. Law-san", Seri noticed. "Naturally", Trafalgar placed the blood sample in a machine that shakes the blood. "You've been studying medicine at a young age?", Seri asked. "My parents are both doctors. The only one in my family who's not interested in my younger sister", Trafalgar continued to analyze her blood. "Your younger sister?", Seri was curious. "She's three years younger than me", Trafalgar waited for the machine to finish. 

"You said you tie her hair. If I have a brother, I would like him to do the same", Seri smiled. "Then, where's the payment for the ribbon and the doctor's fee?", Law crossed his arm. Seri stood up and showed 50,000 berries. "Where did you get this?", he was quite surprised. "I played with Shachi and the others. They all lost and gave me money", she answered. Trafalgar's eyes twitched. His crew lost over a woman. He reached out to it. "We'll be using this to get some lab apparatus", he placed it in a cabinet. He sat on the chair and crossed his leg. "I guess the only time I can have a quiet sleep is when I'm dead", Trafalgar heard his crew laughing with the allies. 

"About the incident on the island. Sorry for causing you trouble", Seri bowed. "No worries. Because of that, I get to see some attractive things", Trafalgar smirked remembering the three celestial dragons running away. 

Do you find him attractive?

"Law-san? Those three celestial dragons are not attractive at all", Seri protested. "Yes, Yes", Trafalgar waved his hand. 

"Then, Law-san. Do you find me attractive?", Seri asked with a straight face. Trafalgar coughed. Why in the world did she ask that?

Flashback

A while ago...

Ikaku soaking in the bath with the two thought of a good idea. 

"Seri-chan. Why don't you ask our captain as well?", she suggested. 

"Eh? why?", she panicked. 

"Just try to ask him. Then tell us what he says", Ikaku pushed on the thought. 

Present

Trafalgar had his bewildered look and tried to focus on the result. She's the same blood type as he. 

"You're the same type as mine", Trafalgar informed. 

"Go back to your room, I'll try to figure out something", he instructed. "But, you haven't yet answered-".

"Also, refrain from telling your name", Trafalgar remembered her calling herself with the initial D as well. "I understand", she excused herself. 

The Next day, 

Dining Hall

"Eh~ You're quite a player, aren't you? Tra-guy", Franky teased him. Trafalgar just woke up and went down to get some coffee and grab some rice balls. "Law-san. I already prepared your coffee", Seri noticed how he would grab a coffee every now and then. 

"I guess we'll be needing to prepare for a huge banquet. Would you like Luffy to be the best man?", Robin joined the conversation. "Don't worry Captain. We'll be your host", Shachi and Penguin raised their hands. "What's wrong with ya all? Did you eat something strange?", Trafalgar sipped through the coffee and sat down next to Franky.  

"Don't be shy", Franky had a flowery aura around him. Trafalgar knew they be misunderstanding something. 

"We asked Bepo to spy and he heard you say". 

"You're my type". 

"Kyahhh!!!", the heart pirates with Franky squealed. Robin just chuckled. "Good for you then, Seri", she smiled at the young lady. 

"When did I say that?", Trafalgar massaged his temple and recalled. 

"You're the same type as mine". 

He figured out where it went wrong. "Where is Bepo? I'll clean his ears well", Trafalgar said with veins popping in his head. 

"Law-san looks scarier", Seri whispered to Robin. "Really? I thought he's being shy", she hummed. 

"Tsk. I thought we'll be drinking sake in a banquet", Zoro woke up from the noise. 

"I'm getting sick. How long are we going to stay submerged", Ussop leaned on the table. 

Corridor

The corridor has a huge glass mirror that they crew uses for viewing. Ussop and Seri watched the fish. Ussop narrated a lot of his made-up stories. 

Trafalgar passed by and saw Seri laughing with Ussop. "Jealous?", Robin also appeared out of nowhere. "I'm not", he sighed. "Nico Robin, you were wanted at the age of eight. Pursued by the world government because you can read the Poneglyph", Trafalgar opened. "Like her, she had something that the World Government want as well", Trafalgar revealed. "How far can we hide her? When it comes to clashing with Kaido, the government might use the commotion to steal her. Tch, why am I so bothered with her", Trafalgar held onto his sword. "I have no idea what they really want from her", Robin crossed her arms. "But I don't really care. She's a friend and I don't need a reason to protect her", Robin smiled and started walking towards Seri and Ussop. 

Chapter end.