30- You're The Perfect Kinda-Girlfriend I've Ever Asked For

Start from the beginning

"I don't like the way my stomach looks... I look so fat." She says, looking at herself in the mirror and holding her belly. "You look good, baby. Don't worry." I hold her waist, pulling her closer to me.

"I don't like my body." She says. "Billie shut the fuck up. I'm getting myself wet just by looking at you." I say and she blushes. "You're making me blush." She whined and hid her face in my neck.

"Let's go. We don't want them waiting for us any longer." I pecked her lips. "Take your stuff and come downstairs." I say as I'm leaving her room.

I walked back to her door again. "If you change, I'm going to change you back myself." I warn her and walk to the stairs.

-Time Skip-

"What happened?" Max asks. "She's insecure about her body." I say. "Can't she be out-secure? It's so easy." Max said, rolling his eyes and making us laugh.

"Max, shut up, you aren't confident yourself." Steph playfully hit Max then turned to me. "I bet she looks hot." He says. I raised my eyebrow and glared at him.

Max started splashing water on Steph's face and trying to drown him. "You didn't have to bring me into that." Max says as the water splashes all around him.

I kept my glare on Steph after Max stopped drowning him. "Don't look at me like that." He says, putting his arms up in defense. "You know that she's hot!" He quickly adds, wiping his face.

"Can you stop talking about my girlfriend like that?" I got irritated. "Ooh, she's jealous." Steph said. "Of course, I'll be jealous, what the fuck are you talking about?" I said sarcastically.

"Speak of the devil." Max talked over me. I turn around to see Billie walking down the pool stairs. "Speak of an angel." I said lowly, drooling over her. I smile checking her out proudly.

Look what I have. She's all mine.

I look behind me to see their jaws dropped. "MODEL." Max shouted, hyping her up. "Shut up." She says, getting shy.

"MY role model." I wink at her.

She swam to me and wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. I bit my lip while we made eye contact. I pulled her in a long luscious kiss.

"Should we-?" Steph said. "Yeah- yeah, we definitely should." Max said, both of them swimming to the stairs, making me pull away.

"Where are you going?" I ask. "To the other pool so we could give y'all privacy 'cause you're literally about to fuck her in front of us." Steph says.

"Don't be silly, it's all good." I smiled at them then looked at Billie who hasn't looked away since we pulled away.

"What, you creep?" I say giggling. She slightly flinched, snapping out of her thoughts.

"Oh, nothing." She says, swimming away. "Sure..." I say slowly.

╔═════════════╗

⚠︎︎TRIGGER WARNING⚠︎︎
Smut

╚═════════════╝

Bil's pov:

"Fuck, Billie!" She screams.

"You like that, slut? You want more?" I say, teasing her with my tongue on her throbbing clit. "Yes, mommy, please give me more!" She moans breathlessly. I stick my tongue in her, making her roll her eyes to the back of her skull.

My tongue felt so warm inside her-

"What, you creep?" Chen asks, giggling. I slightly flinched, snapping out of my wet daydreams. "Oh, nothing." I say, swimming away to hide my blush. "Sure..." She replies.

My clit was throbbing so hard already. These teenage hormones are bullshit!

-Time Skip-

chen's pov:

I was putting products in my hair when I heard the door knock.

"Come in." I say, turning the blow dryer off and looking at the door in the mirror reflection.

"Do you know how to braid?" Billie asked. "Yeah, you want me to do your hair?" I asked and she nodded. "Alright, but lemme finish putting my hair products first." I say. She nodded and plumped on my bed and started swiping through her phone.

"Hey, Billie." She looked at me. "I love you." I sigh. "I love you too, mama." She smiles. "Come here, lemme do your hair." I smile. "Where do I sit?" She asked, laughing. "Stay then I'll come to you." I laughed, walking to my bed.

She sat in front of me and watched the office on her phone as I did her hair. When I finished I massaged her shoulders as I leaned into her neck.

I kissed her neck slowly and my hands traveled down to hers and I held her hands. She turned her phone off and leaned her head on my shoulder, giving me more access.

"Did I ever tell you how beautiful you look?" I ask softly. "No." She replies in a soft but raspy voice.
"Then let me tell you." I kissed her neck a couple of times. "Tell me." She closed her eyes.

"Your eyes get me lost like I'm in an empty place somewhere in void like I'm lost in you." I place a soft kiss on her neck. "Your lips are softer than the clouds, they make me wanna lay mine on them every time I see them move." I placed another kiss. "Your heart is so pure. That's what made me love you." Another. "You're productive and peaceful." Another. "Your admirable smile keeps me alive, when I see it I feel like my heart is flying and all my problems disappear." And another. "Your hugs make my day. And I'm so blessed to have you. I love you so much." I kissed her neck deeper and slower each time.

"Hold on that almost made me cry." She said, wiping her eyes and giggling. "I love you too, and I'm so lucky to have you, baby." She turned and kissed me then laid her head back on my shoulder.

I smiled and trailed my fingers on her neck. "Are you trying to turn me on? Because it's working." Billie said in the raspiest most seductive tone ever. I looked up at her and saw her smirking.

"You're the most beautiful human ever, Billie." I whisper in her ear. "You're the perfect kinda-girlfriend I've ever asked for." She said in a cute voice.

Since she hadn't asked me officially.

I flipped us over, meaning that I'm straddling her, and wrapped my arms around her neck. "I love you. And I mean it." I looked deep into her eyes. "And I wanna kiss you right now." I add, still keeping eye contact.

"Then do it, mama." She smirked.

__________________________________
A/N: they fuckin