~Fanboy Troubles~

Theme- Jealousy

Summary- txt are at a fan meet up, talking and having fun with fans. Everything was fine, until Kai noticed Soobin looking a bit off, almost sending glares at some of the excited fanboys who were cooing over his precious Hueningning.

Word count: 1,200+

3rd Person POV

Today was no different then any other day. However, unlike some days, today the Five boys of TXT are once again doing a public fan meet up. Typically these are planned on days were they may have a late performance/interview/variety show filming, ext;. So it was no surpise to find the five really excited as they stood up infront of Moas joking around and answering the fan submitted questions.

So today was a completely normal day. Even down to Yeonjun trying to convince both Moa and Beomgyu that mint chocolate icecream is good. Like nothing was any different! They had their lovely Moas laughing and screaming with them in joy to see them, some calling for different members to get their attention for even a second.

So if today was COMPLETELY NORMAL then why the hell was Soobin feeling so jealous and mad over a certain fanboy.
-
Soobin chewed his lip, glancing back at the fanboy before he tried to focus on Yeonjuns odd obsession with mint chocolate. His mind wondering back off to that fanboy again. Maybe its cause hes handsome? or the way he holds himself even with all his excitement? Or, maybe its cause he keeps shouting for HueningKais attention and always seems to get it with a cute 'yes~'  from the younger boy.

Yeah okay, Soobin was jealous that this fanboy was getting so much attention from HIS HueningKai. So yeah,,,,maybe every time the boy calls for kai he side eyes him slightly.
-

Kai started to notice this change in behavior from the older male beside him. Smiling to himself as he heard the familiar voice of his fanboys.
"Huening-ah!"

Kai laughed quietly as he spotted Soobins slight gaze to the fanboy. Knowing all to well that the older was surely jealous and pissed off that he wasnt getting that attention. For obvious reasons they cant show each other to much attention in the eyes of fans. Of course they still have their small interactions and glances, but nothing extreme.

So a few minutes after the Interaction with the fanboy Kai turned to Soobin and was quick to whisper into his ear as he smiled. "Stop being so jealous hyung, its showing" Kai all but cooed into the olders ear as he laughed softly and pulled away.

Soobin laughed softly, hitting his arm softly before whispering back. " I dont like how he calls you" he hummed loudly back, pulling away and giving his flat lined dimply smile.

Kai simply smiled back and laughed cutely, sending a sly wink to the older before hearing his name being called with the other members.

"Moas want a group line hug" Taehyun hummed at the two taller ones, setting the paper down. Turning back to see Beomgyu already haft hugging Yeonjin feom behind and smiling. Before being pulled back into Yeonjuns arms.
-
Soobin took this opportunity and hugged kai much closer then how the others hugged each other. Even waddling with him as they stood in a line and posed for the pictures.

Once again hearing that familiar boy, "Huening-ah, over here!" glancing at him and shaking his head a little as he hugged what was rightfully his.

Kai couldnt help the small smile that spread across his cheeks as he felt how close Soobin held him. "Is this your way of showing im taken?" He very quietly whispered back to Soobin. Hearing a long yet gentle hum, feeling the hands splayed  aginst his waist tighten, indicating a 'yes'.

So Kai hummed and gently leaned back into Soobin, smiling sweety at all the cameras that would certainly capture this sweet moment of the two.

And although Soobin almost wanted to refuse on letting Kai go after the pictures, with a little look from the younger he was quick to do so. It was nice though, showing such a domestic act as hugging your boyfriend in public. He almost hoped it wouldnt be last time, actually he was gonna make sure it wasn't the last time.
- - -
This wasnt the last time it happened either. Many times after that day Soobin showed just how taken Kai was. From sly hand holding, to sneaky waist grabbing,  to subtle flirting, to full on possessive hugging and holding, and lets not forget the many many times their faces came a bit to close and all Soobin can do is smile as Kai shys away all smiley.

Every chance Soobin had to show just how important HueningKai was to him he took and ran with it. Showing every viewer, show host, staff member, moa, and every fanboy out there that HueningKai was his gum. His and only his.

However this behavior did start to rub off on HueningKai as well. To the point that he didnt shy away when they got to close on camera, and even verbally says how 'he can touch Soobins dimples but moas cant' which all but caused Soobin to become a panicked mess on vlive.

They were confident now, both of them were very very confident with their flirting and teasing. Maybe it left moas confused at times and made them question alot, but Soobin and Kai enjoyed seeing how confused their moa get.
-
Leading them to times like these. Laying in bed together, playing games and watching videos.

Soobin stopped his video and turned to Kai, who looked really cute with being so focused on his car game. "Huening-ah, when can we tell them?" He asked for the millionth time in the last month.

Ever since 'cant you see me?' Came out the two have been very obvious and have come more then close to exposing themselves. Sometimes it was just hard to hide.

Kai pouts softly and looked at Soobin as he set his phone down. "Hyung, its not smart to come out so early in our career. What if they dont except us, and we end up ruining all of this?" Kai softly sighed, eyes drifting sadly as he was quick to curl up into Soobins open arms.

Soobin frowned and tugged the younger closer, larding his fingers through his hair. This really has become a terrifying thought for the two. Being so young and so new in their career this whole coming out thing could turn sour really quick.

"Then we wait? A few more years maybe?" Soobin tried to stay hopefully but only ended up sighing in defeat. Hiding his own frown in Hueningkais hair, "but its so hard sometimes. Somedays I just want to hug you all day and give you all the kisses you always beg me to give you inbetween shows." Soobin heard the boy whine to the sudden confession.

Kai peeked his flushed face up at him. "We give it two to three more years, okay? Then we can try" he promised, hiding in his chest again. "so that then you can just kiss me or something instead of glaring at fanboys who call my name" kai hummed, laughing as Soobin hit his arm softly.

And thus the jealous SooBin and his prince kai cuddled their way into a deep slumber for the time being. Enjoying the alone time before going back to being 'just friends' in the morning.

-The End-

This one is kinda short but its like also kinda cute and I had the idea so suddenly so please don't hate it. I'll write something longer soon.