~OutRunning Karma~

Theme- Bad Boys(?)

Summary- Five mischievous boys find themselves In a Predicament when they brake into a closed amusement park for a night of fun.

Word count: 9,000

[This is both a SooKai and YeonGyuHyun Oneshot. ]

!!WARNING: THERE WILL BE USE OF PROFANITY, VAPING/DRUG USE OF SOME SORT, AND HINTS OF SLIGHT SEXUAL ACTS!! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!

3rd POV

It was a beautiful day out. The sun warmed the chilly Fall air as it brushed through the trees. Tickling and dropping leaves to the ground to show the coming of winter.

There HueningKai was, laughing gently as he talked with his best friend Taehyun, leaning against the big oak tree outside their school as the wind feathered against them.

He wasn't sure what they were laughing at but hes positive it involved their other friends and the wild shit they all did together.

"Hey! HueningKai, Taehyunnie!" The familiar voice of their close friend chimed in their ears. The two met the eyes of the smiley Beomgyu, bursting into their own little smiles from the others shear happiness.

"Hey Hyung, how'd the classes go?" Taehyun coughed softly, crossing his arms as he leaned more comfortably to watch Beomgyu.

HueningKai glanced at Taehyun, hearing slight nervousness in his voice. Spotting the familiar blush that lightly covered his cheeks when he was around Beomgyu or Yeonjun.

Said smiley boy huffed and shrunk slightly at the mention of the classes, "They were boring, as usual. Hey! But do you guys wanna join me on an exciting adventure in the late hours of the night?" Beomgyu quietly asked the last part, biting his lip as he looked around. Maybe a little scared of some adult hearing them talking.

This struck some curiousity in Kai, humming at his offer. "What did you have in mind?" Taehyun nodded at Kais questions, motioning for the older to continue.

Beomgyu clicked his tongue and looked back at the two. "I was thinking about sneaking into the amusement park, it'll be late, and it'll be closed. What do you say?" He wiggled his brows and held out his hand jokingly, like it was a drug deal or something.

Kai chuckled and glanced at Taehyun, watching him shaking the olders hand, "Sounds fun, we're in." Taehyun hummed out, acting cool despite the small shy smile plastered on his lips.
Beomgyu jumped around as he cheered excitedly, fist pumping the air and being funny as he danced all excited.

"What sounds like fun?" a voice cooed deeply behind Beomgyu, stopping the boy in his tracks. Beomgyu wipped around to be met face to face with the said mystery person.

"Ah! Yeonjunnie, Soobinnie hyung! We are gonna sneak into the amusement park tonight. Would you like to join us?" Gyu nervously asked, looking up at Yeonjun with a soft, tooth grinning smile.

Soobin hummed beside Yeonjun. "I'm in. You should join hyung" he nudged the awestruck older, grinning stupidly at how whipped he was.

Yeonjun blinked, sending a quick glare to Soobin, before smiling down at BeomGyu. "I'd love to join" he all but cooed towards the smaller.
- - -
Kai chuckled at the sight of Beomgyu shyly blushing and smiling as he went back to bouncing on the balls of his feet. "Their so obviously in love, its sickening" Kai whisperingly teased and laughed.

Taehyun smile dropped a little as he let out a small forced laugh. Humming at Kai before giving his shoulder a little push.
"You're no better" Tae smirked, seeing the younger blushing Furiously. Their eyes traveled to the three older ones who were chatting and planning the night.