Excuse me?

"No! He kissed me!" I said to my best friend Rachel. I playfully punched her arm laughing.

"I bet you liked it!" She sang. She smiled putting more popcorn in her mouth.

"Did not!" I blushed, my eyes averting from her to the tv screen. I jump when the creepy doll face came up and looked back at Rachel.

"Sure Hun, keep lying to yourself, you totally love him." She chuckled. God I love her lots but she can be damn difficult.

"Rachel!" I gasped.

Just then my phone buzzed. Crap! It was him... Rachel smiled at me grabbing my phone reading the text aloud.

"Hey beautiful (winky face), meet me at our tree I miss ur gorgeous face (another winky face)." Rachel made the lovey voice and batted her eyes.

I grabbed my phone all embarrassed. I messed with my hair and shut off my phone totally ignoring Damien. We sat there for awhile giving each other a no I won't see him look and a yes just go I'm here for the weekend look. And guess what?! She won.... Again.

"Love you," she said to me as a grabbed my jacket texting Damien back.

"Ya right," I said to her walking out the door waving. "I'll be back in an hour. Don't burn the apartment down... Please"

"Ya, ya." She waved at me too focused in the tv to even look at me. I smiled walking out the door eager to see Damien.