"Yes Mr. Ellis!"

Damien,

That was his name. The football player who only got his scholarship because his dad worked at the school. It wasn't fair, but I mean his dad wanted him to play football right? ok so what ive heard is he's 21 spoiled and he's a player.... of couse because he need to live up to his reputation as "golden boy".

Lunch break

Im walking to this tree on campus that im gonna eat my lunch at , but as i look to my left guess what i see... Damien with his group of friends there called the four kinda weird right? I thought highschool was over but i guess not for these boys. In the "four" their was Travis the sweetheart Colton the partier kayne the flirt and then there was Damien kinda all of the above.

"Excuse me," I mumble. All I wanted to do was sit at my tree and eat lunch, listen to music and study. "Excuse me!" I say louder. And of course that makes them stop and stare. "This is my study spot. Sorry but not sorry." I say a little pissed off now. Three of the four move, it's Damien who stays. He gives me a nod and slips something into my jacket pocket. "Stay in school!" Damien yells at me walking away backwards. I flip him off and yell back, "Yes Mr. Ellis!"

A/N:
Lia really has some sass! Wanna find out what Damien put in her pocket? Read the next chapter!!

Warm hugs and catapillers,

Hannah + Mady:)

Ps. Unedited chapter