He loves me, he loves me not...

Sorry for not updating for awhile... But since we have a break... There's more to come!!! For all of you out there that are on march break, happy march break!
Warm hugs and hopefully warm weather,
Hannah + Mady

'Mark Vicorian 2000 - 2015' was all that was written on it. It was so unfair. He deserved more than just a name and a date written on his head stone. I stood there longing for him to just appear behind me alive and well. "Lia, I'm alive! Please come home!" Is what I could imagine him saying. "Please come home..." I mumbled between sobs. Mark was the only person keeping the family together. "Lia, Lia!" I turned to see Damien running up to me. Not now... I thought more grumpy than angry.

"What Damien?" I asked I'm a more nasty tone than how I wanted it to sound. He took a step back knowing (like the smart boy he is) not to pop my bubble.

"We need to talk, one on one." He put flatly. I looked at him in disgust. What makes him think I want to see him now?

"Well we are alone here," I said instead of telling him to go away. It was true we did need to talk.

"Well, Lia, I still have feelings for you. I know you and Travis have whatever it is you two have. But still, I want you to know what we had was real." He shocked me with that speech. Damien Ellis still having feelings for a geek like me? I put my hand through my hair not knowing what to say. But, knowing me I came up with something;

"I'll give you another shot, Damien. But you know that if something screws up, I'm outta there. I'm not risking losing another person again. Okay?" He nodded in reassurance. He pecked my cheek in a thank you and we say there in silence until he left to go home.

"Travis I'm back!" I yelled. I slammed the dorm door as emphasis to my yelling, plus it was the only way to get Travis out of his room.

"Lia! What did I tell you about slamming the door?" Travis came out of his room yelling at me like I was his 14 year old daughter. I stifled a laugh and gave him the groceries I pick up on the way home.

"Sorry mom," I said to him as I took the other groceries to the large kitchen. He gave me a playful glare. It was nice to have a friendship like we did, sometimes it was a bit flirty but we knew when to stop.

"So I heard about you and Damien..." He said in probably the most awkward way possible. I focused on the food and didn't look him in the eyes. "It's okay Lia talk to me."

I sighed putting down a bag of apples on the hard granite counter. "He tried so hard to get me back so I said I'd give him another chance but if something happens I'm outta there." I told Travis in one breath. His blue eyes softened, caring Travis on.

"Okay but if that boy does anything to hurt you again, there will be some serious issues." Travis said. I walked around the counter and gave Travis a warm embrace, he was always there for me no matter what.

I woke up to pounding on Travis and I's dorm -considering I basically live there now- at 1:45 am. "What the hell?" I heard Travis mumble as he shuffled down the hallway. "Sydney..." He said in shock. I walk out sleepy eyed to see pissed of Sydney holding a rotten fish in the package still in one hand and a finger pointing at me on the other hand.

"You!" She shouted still pointing at me. "You did this! You put the fish under my car seat because I was making out with your precious lover boy!" I got hot with anger. I didn't do that! Why would I? I much rather wanted to get back at Damien.

"Actually," Travis started. "I did it."

He was the practical football playerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें