We need to talk

Colton's POV
As we drove the car, jamming out to Jack and Jack might I add, Lia sang along and did a little dance. She was beautiful, I liked her a lot and she didn't even notice it. It hurt like hell, I knew that I would be able to be with her if she was in love with Travis. Travis always got the girls, always looked the best, always had the amazing personality. I was nothing. All I am is a damn friend.

"Colton!" I heard Kayne yell. "Snap out of it." He chuckled lowly. I realized I was staring at nothing, I was completely spaced out. "You were out for five minutes dude, come on."

We pulled into the motel we decided to stay in. Lia got her own room and Kayne and I had to share one. "Colton..." I heard Kayne whisper, he was so quiet I thought he was just a figment of my imagination. "We need to talk..."

"Yeah bud?" I asked him, I spun around waiting for him. I saw a tear roll down his cheek. I guess I looked very confused because his tears kept on coming. "Hey, hey, hey... What's going on?" I sat down next to him on the bed and threw my arm around him. We were like brothers I didn't want anything to happen to him.

"I've been getting bullied because I've told the wrong person my biggest secret. I should've told you! You! You're my brother... But I chose Damien." He said in one breath. I shook my head.

"It's fine. You can tell me anything. But first, who's bullying you?"

"Damien is. Before I tell you I need to know that you won't tell anyone. Not yet. I still don't know if it's true..." He said, starting to tear up again.

"I'm here. I promise, I promise."

He took a deep breath in. And exhaled and he said: "I'm gay."

He looked terrified. But my reaction was simple. I smiled and said, "You're the bravest guy I've ever met. I would never be able to do what you just did. I'm proud and honoured to be the one to know this. Thank you, your the greatest brother ever and I love you."

Lia's POV

After the boys went to bed I called Travis to let him know where I was and who I was with.

"I love you." The words slid out of his mouth and into my ear.
He loved me?
Do I love him?
What do I say?

"Uh, yeah, night Travis. I'll call you in the morning." I said and quickly pressed that 'end call' button.

Funny thing was:

I do love him.