"SHOWER DAMN IT!"

"Nah-uh. Your showering." I looked at Colton. His hair was plastered to his forehead, with sweat. He looked awful. To tease me he ran at me with open arms trying to hug me. "COLTON! COLTON NOOOOOO!" I screeched. Kayne walked out, fully dressed and ready. I saw him clench his jaw so tightly, I thought he was going to shatter his teeth. I skidded to a stop and Colton bashed his head off of mine. He rubbed it tenderly on the sore spot. I let a small giggle slip through my lips.
"I'm ready to go." Kayne grumbled. He sped walked to the car and slammed the passenger seat of the car as he sat there and crossed his arms.
"What's his beef?" I asked Colton.
"Nothing."
That was the biggest load of bs I've heard all day.
"Lie to me again. I dare you." I teased. Colton pulled his famous smirk and slid into the back seat of my truck. Kayne sat next to me in the passenger side and looked back at Colton.
"You didn't shower, did you?" Kayne said in disgust. Colton smirked and the shook his head. My eyes widened and I shooed him out.
"SHOWER DAMN IT!" I screamed.
*******************************
After Colton finally showered, I took them to the university. I hopped out of the car and they just sat there. "Let's go," I said to them both. Colton leaned into the front of the truck and said;
"What in the name of everything holy are we doing here?"
I huffed and walked to the apartment that Travis and I shared. Kayne ran after me. The boys kept asking what was going on, I kept ignoring them. I needed to finish something I started.
A\N
We encourage everyone to keep reading! We work really hard on our book and it would mean a lot if you would vote, comment and share! Give us ideas on what we should do for new chapters, keep us posted!
Bye loves:*
Hannah + Mady💙👋🏻
Ps. Sorry for the short chapter and long wait... Not very good at staying up to date... Love y'all 💜💜💜💜