Lets do it

Colton's POV

"You did what, Damien?!" I yelled. We stood awestruck in the locker room with 'gossip' from Damien. Holy crap. I knew Damien could act like a jerk but knowing this now... It's a whole other perspective. "You can't do that to her. So what she has feelings for him," I pointed to Travis who was noticeably clenching his jaw and balling his fists,"but honestly, you are a jerk who is inconsiderate for other people's feelings." Damien didn't say a word only stormed off to his dorm.

"I-I can't believe he hit her..." Travis stuttered with anger. "Damn it!" He screamed and hit the wall. "I just wish I was there to help her. I wish I could've blocked him."

"Travis you didn't know. None of us knew. I wish I could've helped too, Lia's my friend." I sighed. I am a partier but when my friends need help I'm there and always will be.

"We need to find her." He finally said.

"What?"

"You heard me. Find. Lia." A stupid grin spread across his face.

"Lets do it."

A/N

Sorry short chapter. Colton's pov too though so that's a bonus and a Lia-less chapter:(((

Listening to my sister eat popcorn and its giving me the shivers!!! I hate hearing people chew it grosses me out😷😷 (Hannah)

Any who, I love y'all!! Peace out Girl Scouts!!

Warm hugs and idiots who hit on teachers,

-Hannah + Mady