Why me?

His hand struck my face like a flash of lightning. The pain shot threw my cheek, I winced quietly as he took my hands and pinned me to the wall.

"Ever talk about me like that again and you'll have more trouble. Got it?" Damien growled closely to my face. I nodded quickly as he tightened his grip. Tears painted my face as they rolled quickly down my cheek. He released his tight grip and glared at me. I shook wildly and sank to the floor of my cottage. Why me? I repeated in my head, why me why me why me?

***4 and a half hours later***

Knock

Knock knock knock

Half a knock

Knock knock

Then a scream "LIA!"

Knock knock

I shook in the corner. "N-no! Damien you hurt me enough just leave. You've got what you wanted." I yelled back. I heard tiny whispers behind the door then a different voice.

"We're coming in!"

My eyes widened. More of them? I couldn't even deal with one and no there were more. I scooted back mumbling the same words again, why me? Why me?

The door opened and there stood Kayne, Travis and Colton. I let a long breath out, thank you Jesus. "Lia, oh my god... What happened to you?" Kayne mumbled. I broke and let the tears just flow out. My cap was off. Travis rushed to me and held me closely. He hushed my cries and slowly I stopped.

"Your safe your fine..."

Was I?

A/N:

Heyyyy!! Guess what? No, you have to guess! Well I guess you really can't.. We aren't talking in person...
Heck we'll just tell ya
We have 1.04K reads!! Thanks to you of course!! So thank you!
Love y'all

Warm hugs and nap times
-Hannah + Mady💕