I am FAR from it!

Travis held me closely as I laid sprawled, limbs thrown across my bed while tears trickled down my cheeks. I'd come back from the cottage the previous day. Travis thought I would've been more comfortable here, let the buzzers go off! Wrong! I shook the whole car ride back, uncontrollably. All I could think of was the names and crap I let Damien poison my mind with. I had a small bruises from where he slapped me and my wrists had marks on them. "We should call someone about this, Lia." Travis had said. I just stared out the window and drowned out the noises.

"Lia...." Someone whispered. "Llllliiiiaaaaa......" I heard snapping and felt the slightest of nudges on my arm. I groaned and rolled over.

"Piss off, Travis. I don't want to wake up." I mumbled. I felt another nudge so I rolled back over and stared down Kayne and Colton. "Ugh, even worse!"

"Hey! How rude!" Colton exclaimed.

"Yeah! We aren't worse, in fact I am the one who is FAR from it." Kayne said with a wild smirk spreading across his face. I laughed at this and then continued to sleep. They bugged me for another half hour until I finally woke up. They didn't realize that girls need there beauty sleep!

"Alright! Alright, I'm up!" I yelled. "Jesus boys, who knew you could be so annoying?" I thought about what I just said and realize that it was a stupid question. "Oh, wait, I did." I said and a smile spread across my face. For the first time in a while I was having a good time. I was glad I had amazing friends like Kayne and Colton. They cared about me and I cared about them, it was a loving friendship that I wasn't letting go of for a long, long time.

"We are going to have a best friends day." Colton declared. Kayne sat in the chair in the corner of my room, smiling like a 3 year-old who just got told he's getting an ice cream cake on his birthday. I, on the other hand, sat on my bed (still in my pyjama's if I might add) staring at Colton with a "wtf" expression.

"What the hell is this all about?" I asked.

"You haven't been out of the apartment for 2 days." Kayne argued. Colton just nodded along with him.

"Yeah," Colton started, "We thought you could use some Colton-Kayne-Lia time."

I sighed and went along with it. But I took forever getting ready for a reason.

"LIA LETS GO! WE'RE WAITING!!" I heard Colton scream. I could picture him running his hands threw his messy brown hair and it made me laugh. I walked out of the bathroom and said, "Well boys, let's go,".

I hopped into my GMC and followed the confusing directions made by one of my best friends, Kayne Jones.